suspense0522 - Nano-Bros
VDBeren - Titanium Mind Helmet
Ycoga - Mindlink
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 13, 2014, 5:18:33 PM
Hi again,

Here's the third poll: pick your favourite Device. We advise you to make three choices as these three will be featured in the Games2Gether vote. You can make several choices of course but in the end, we will pick the three items that have the most votes!

• ColdHannibal - Bestseller Book - This book is so successful, it is actually banned from all bookstores due to its highly addictive story. (Wit + 2, Move Speed -3)
  • fepriest - Cheese Grater - Slice 'em, dice 'em--hell, shred 'em, too! (DPS: +1, Defence -1)
  • Frogomat - Tin Foil Hat - Think free of whatever you want. They will never know. (Wit +3, Defence +1)
  • Melkathi - Blue Pill - Ignorance is bliss, and this pill will cause your synapses to fry. (Wit -3, Health Regen +2)
  • NeoCelt - Energetic Device - This belt is a little wonder of portable shield: light weight, high defence, but create interference with electronic device. (Defence +3, Move speed +1, Wit -3)
  • Nosferatiel - Travel Catalogue - Ancient Endless travel destinations in high resolution holograms. It makes you homesick, nonetheless. You must get out, at any cost! (DPS +3, Defence -2)
  • Ralhen - Rad-Ar - A portable, radiation-emitting broken radar. It can't detect enemies, but it can be used as an off-hand weapon and has games in it! (DPS +1, Move Speed -1, Wit +2)
  • suspense0522 - Nano-Bros - These helpful microscopic creatures will repair your body AND be the best wing-men around! (Wit +2, Health Regeneration +2)
  • VDBeren - Titanium Mind Helmet - Created to expand the mind of the user. Unfortunately the only ones who could bear use it didn't had much mind to expand. (Move Speed -3, Defence +1, Wit +3)
  • Ycoga - Mindlink - Supposedly these were given by the Endless to child races, to 'improve relations'. (DPS -1, Wit +3)

Check out the two other polls as well:

The votes will end on February 19th at midday - GTM +1.

smiley: amplitude
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 13, 2014, 8:29:11 PM
Argh, I feel sorry for they people at Amplitude who had to pick 10 devices out of dozens submitted... I only had to pick 3 out of 10 and still had problems!

Regardless, I think that the Blue Pill is the most creative design, followed by Rad-Ar and Travel Catalogue so I voted for these three... though I was tempted to use of random.org to pick the top 3 smiley: sweat
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 14, 2014, 12:15:23 AM
The description for Titanium Mind Helmet makes me wonder if this game will ever have a mechanic where equipment will have requirements. In this specific case high HP or low wit I would guess.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 14, 2014, 8:17:43 PM
Steph'nie wrote:

Frogomat - Tin Foil Hat - Think free of whatever you want. They will never know. (Wit +3, Defence +1)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 16, 2014, 2:24:35 AM
Hahaha! Great picture. If the Tin foil hat wins, the devs can use this for the visuals smiley: biggrin. And thanks for everyone who votes for the hat. Last time i looked i was way behind. But now. Whoah!! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 17, 2014, 11:38:37 PM
Ah, Mindlink, I'd willingly sacrifice more than just speed for the privilege of having my mind uplifted, but it looks like, once again, humanity has chosen the exact opposite path. For shame.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 17, 2014, 11:41:14 PM
Vandroyi wrote:
Ah, Mindlink, I'd willingly sacrifice more than just speed for the privilege of having my mind uplifted, but it looks like, once again, humanity has chosen the exact opposite path. For shame.

Yeah. I blame the devs. After all they picked the blue pill even though I had also offered the other one smiley: wink
0Send private message
Comment