Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Lets brag/showoff

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 11:47:05 AM
First finish from the new version. The Science resource up the points a lot! The other screenshot was because Hikensha (found but not hired, because Hik sucks ¬¬) seemed weird.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 8:50:34 PM
Fabs wrote:
First finish from the new version. The Science resource up the points a lot! The other screenshot was because Hikensha (found but not hired, because Hik sucks ¬¬) seemed weird.

WHAT?! You think Hikensha sucks? Hikensha is by far my favourite character in the game, aside from Gork and Spiderwoman. Hikensha can be of great help, that is if you know how to use him/her. He/she was my secondary tank, if anything, the second most powerful on my entire team (Gork being first.)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 8:58:30 PM
MandaloreTheUltimate wrote:
WHAT?! You think Hikensha sucks? Hikensha is by far my favourite character in the game, aside from Gork and Spiderwoman. Hikensha can be of great help, that is if you know how to use him/her. He/she was my secondary tank, if anything, the second most powerful on my entire team (Gork being first.)

She, Hikensha is a women. smiley: wink

She is my favorite character. smiley: biggrin

Edit: Well, I have lost at floor 3, the second was so hard...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 3:14:27 AM

I think Hikensha is one of my favorites as well. The spider woman probably tops all other characters presently. Love her abilities.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 24, 2014, 6:54:26 PM

My first finished run too, a little too easy from level 4 but yet entertaining smiley: smile

I wonder how do you do 10k points O_o
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 25, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

my first win since lvl 4&5 were added to the alpha. I really really like the new science system cause it not depends on some luck, which turret/whatever you find (only the position of the artifact matters).
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 3:29:31 PM
congrats! I'm still struggling with this game, every little slip or bit of bad luck and everything goes downhill fast. very unforgiving. how many levels is the latest version (0.4.7)? still 6?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 4:03:02 AM
magicbacon wrote:
I don't wanna sound like I'm lying for the sake of one-upping you @melkathi but my best score thus far is 1337 xD

LEET score bro, I have yet to get through a playthrough.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 14, 2014, 5:42:25 AM
The best I've gotten is 1,364 points, my time was 00:45:17... I posted this on Steam a while ago and had to go back just now to remember what I got xD I kept going back again and again and for the time I ran, I didn't think it was too bad! The key is resource and dust management (no hero deaths helps too). Also, try to go through every room, since I find new useful things almost every time!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 14, 2014, 12:21:43 AM
So far I've not beaten the score I got on my first win:

Despite finishing with a fully upgraded Hero set, with at least two purple items and 600+ industry, I ended with only 1258pts:

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 10:14:03 AM
Well, to be honest with you, this score system need to be improved.

Currently, the randomness of a game takes too much value in the final score.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 7:45:47 AM
Juason wrote:

Do we know what factors into the score?

We don't.

We do know that the game counts monsters killed, doors opened, time played. It also checks how many resources you have at the end of a level.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment