Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Regarding the vote for new heroes....and the current meta of Operators or bust....

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Feb 23, 2015, 9:54:45 PM
After reading some posts and strats about Various heroes...

I get the distinct impression that people are voting based on the hero that will most likely have "Operate Skill" ...hence female robot rossetta is winning, cause robots will most likely have Operate.....

I think we need some sort of announcement or wording that informs VOTERS that this first vote has nothing to do with skills.... And none of these g2g vote heroes is guaranteed to have "Operate"
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 8:26:11 AM
Too late for that. The dev blog is pretty clear on it , but reading comprehension is not everyone`s strong suit. I'm not allowed to voice my opinion more strongly.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 25, 2015, 7:56:29 PM
minezeye wrote:
After reading some posts and strats about Various heroes...

I get the distinct impression that people are voting based on the hero that will most likely have "Operate Skill" ...hence female robot rossetta is winning, cause robots will most likely have Operate.....

I think we need some sort of announcement or wording that informs VOTERS that this first vote has nothing to do with skills.... And none of these g2g vote heroes is guaranteed to have "Operate"

I wanted to vote for Ace because I loved the personality quirk of calling the guards "coaches", but I also wanted to vote for Rosetta because Humans are pretty well represented already (naturally I suppose as this is a human colonization effort/vaulter origin story) came in today to vote for Ace only to find Rosetta had won already. Not too upset by this since she would have been my second choice but I am surprised that she won by so much.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 27, 2015, 2:11:18 AM
I really hope she DOESN'T have operate just because she's a robot.

That would be racist.

But on another note, a Chimera hero would have been fun. More monsters is always a plus.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 28, 2015, 1:49:18 PM
Matanui3 wrote:
I really hope she DOESN'T have operate just because she's a robot.

That would be racist.

I send the Devs a message saying the same thing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 6, 2015, 8:29:11 AM
She probably will not have operate, she is "communication" robot after all. Not some kind of technician. And OPBot have "operate" like a joke of some kind... surgeon can operate right, right ?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 15, 2015, 7:14:14 PM
I voted the middle one because I liked the concept the most, I think the holohead will give artist plenty of opportunity to make angry smileys/sadfaces/trollface/foreveralones during combat & idle animations.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment