Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

how does Pixel Edition to Crystal Edition Upgrade work?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 30, 2015, 8:00:24 AM
First of all, it's a great game. I bought pixel edition today and after 2 hours of playing i decided to upgrade to crystal edition. But as soon as i finished payment there's nothing happen, i mean, nothing start to download. And when i re-start game i found the graphics has no change.

I try to delete the game and download again, and i try to install it on my another PC, still the graphics is no difference. I also can't find any option for "crystal edition".

Could anybody tell me what i do wrong? Thanks a lot!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 30, 2015, 8:12:29 AM
I believe there is no graphical difference between Pixel Edition and Crystal Edition, but I bought the Crystal Edition right away, so I'm not completely sure. However, I'm pretty sure that the Library Pod that is part of the Crystal Edition actually needs to be unlocked through playing, and the same might be true for Josh.

As far as the lack of downloaded data is concerned, however, I don't think it is reason to be alarmed. For the most part, Amplitude includes almost all data for DLC in the base game, to improve compatibility.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 4:40:18 PM
Best way to check (via Steam) is the following:

[LIST=1]
  • Click on Library
  • Right-click Dungeon of the Endless and select "View Downloadable Content"
  • Look for "Dungeon of the Endless - Bookworm Add-on" and that the "Installed" box is checked.
  • If the add-on is there, but not installed, go to "Local Files" (from the window you already have up), then click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will take a few minutes.
  • If the add-on is not even there, check your purchase history to ensure you bought the Crystal Edition.

• [/LIST]
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment