Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Gort no like scouting. Gort no move now.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 28, 2014, 9:07:35 AM
Was playing a game starting with Gort and Sara. Seeing as Sara is so frail and is able to operate machines, and Gort is tough and able to handle floor one waves, I was using him to scout till I found another hero.

I found Troe a few doors out, and once I had enough food I had Gort hire him during a wave. Suddenly Gort became unresponsive. Troe however is responsive. Gort will not move from the room, defend himself, or anything.

Looking at your log, it says he's unavailable, it seems he got stuck in the message dialog somehow and can't be removed.

Finally, I've mentioned this once, and I'll mention it again. What you ask for us to provide to you is well in excess of the forum limit of 1.5 MB file size, even while zipped. I have your Diagnostics*.html, but they are quite large. I will not separately zip up each individual file just to fall under the limit either as there are 10 of them. You need to increase your .zip file size limit on the uploader and forum to at least 5 MB. This is a very small amount with how cheap storage is these days, and it would get you better debugging responses from those reporting bugs. Otherwise it's abusive to people who have already bought your game. We aren't paid beta testers. We are paying customers. Please treat us as such. Thank you.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 28, 2014, 9:41:35 AM
Edit: I reproduced it again later with Troe, however this time it happened when I told him to move to a room and then the game lost focus due to mouse click outside the screen. It happened very quickly with almost no time in between.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 31, 2014, 1:08:21 PM
Chthon wrote:
[...] Finally, I've mentioned this once, and I'll mention it again. What you ask for us to provide to you is well in excess of the forum limit of 1.5 MB file size, even while zipped. I have your Diagnostics*.html, but they are quite large. I will not separately zip up each individual file just to fall under the limit either as there are 10 of them. You need to increase your .zip file size limit on the uploader and forum to at least 5 MB. This is a very small amount with how cheap storage is these days, and it would get you better debugging responses from those reporting bugs. Otherwise it's abusive to people who have already bought your game. We aren't paid beta testers. We are paying customers. Please treat us as such. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your bug report. The point of the Early Access is to allow more people to actually play the game and give us feedback on how exactly we may improve the game. You are not required in any way to report your (technical) issues but we do appreciate the support we are getting from our players when it comes to suggestions and bug report as well. The more people get to play the game, the better. That is why we like to think about the idea of open development and "GAMES2GETHER": we'd rather you to focus on the experience rather than the bugs - you are indeed not a QA tester. By the way, we will reduce the logs to 5 files instead of 10 - this should still give us the info that we need but also reduce the weight of attachments on the forums.

However, we do apologise for the issues you may encounter when playing Dungeon of the Endless in its current state (Alpha), that is once again, not perfect / complete and still far from the finished product. Thank you! smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment