Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Odd Shadows

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 17, 2014, 2:07:34 AM
so i just got dungeon of the endless about a month ago. Love it hope it keeps evolving and growing. But just recently I've noticed a couple graphical bugs with the games notorious shadows. to say the least it seems very chunky and unclean. I often get these weird blocky shadows that seem to change with my mouse and camera position. I've seen the games trailers and the shadows looked nothing like this. it honestly looks like the shading glitches in mine craft. smiley: confused

I don't know if it has something to do with my resolution or something like that but I am running on. I will try to get a screen shot but i hope someone can helo me resolve the issue.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 17, 2014, 12:53:33 PM
I've seen that happen myself before the update, which sounded like it was trying to fix that but I've not played enough since to tell for sure. It mostly happened on the later floors along with other stuff that pretty much made me restart the game a few times over the course of most playthroughs.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 18, 2014, 6:30:55 PM
it seems alot like the shading glitches in minecraft if you know what i mean. ill try to get a screenshot of it if i can figure out how with windows 7. i just want to experiencr the game in its full glory
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment