Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Operating bug in multiplayer.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 4:38:47 AM
When one player is operating on a module and is forced into combat when enemies enter the room it messes with the operating process inconsistently. This has been true since release and is still this way in the current version.

For the player controlling that character they still get the bonus resources as without having to spend another turn on it.

For everyone else it looks like that hero is starting operating and they won't starting getting the bonus till the next door is opened.

Now I'm not sure which it's supposed to be but it's definitely not supposed to be both. I recommend that as long as the hero doesn't leave the room they should keep the bonus. That way we don't have to position operators out of the path of enemies and will allow them to continue to contribute to their team usually with module skills/repairs. If any interruption resets it to zero state then you have to put them in isolated rooms where enemies won't go. This will make it so they're basically just a unit used for farming.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 7:04:56 AM
I can confirm that this bug is true.

This should be a bug since in singleplayer even if the operator moves or is forced into combat, they will still get the operating bonus when they return to the module.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 9:20:17 AM
Hello there,

Thank you for reporting this issue! Note that fixing this issue is not a top priority for us at the moment but we will look into it!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 5:43:50 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello there,

Thank you for reporting this issue! Note that fixing this issue is not a top priority for us at the moment but we will look into it!

Thanks for looking into it Saylawl. I just wanted to add that I really enjoy playing all of the endless games and they are wonderful. I can confirm this operator bug, and it really changes the game in an awful way for me and my friend. It seems like this would be an easy fix and definitely a priority.

Thanks again.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 21, 2015, 8:37:13 AM
Hello TomBenson and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

I'm glad that you like the game! I confirm that we have added this bug in our to-do list, we more focused on few bugged rooms/stuck characters at the moment.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment