Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Bug list for 1.0.70

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 1:25:32 AM
Well heres what ive run into so far.

This one is reported but ill say it anyway, the Heavy uses the Pyro's animation when he levels up.

The Album no longer... how do I put it... the album does go backwards anymore. When you go to the end and go back its different? No longer works.

The elevator rides background no longer moves.

Thats all I have for now but ill report any more I find ^^
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 10:35:01 AM
Hello CloudySkies and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

Thank you for reporting those issues, we are working on it. For the Pyro's animation, this issue will be fixed in the next version.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 1:29:41 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello CloudySkies and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

Thank you for reporting those issues, we are working on it. For the Pyro's animation, this issue will be fixed in the next version.

Thank you sir! And its not a problem just trying to help ^^ None of its game breaking so its perfectly fine
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 10:43:19 PM
Gosh, last update is a mess - brought so much new bugs, like sometimes fast repeating sounds of opening doors, ENDLESS times selling one item, monsters visible only for one player and etc, etc. I hope devs fix them ASAP
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 11:08:29 PM
v0itenko wrote:
Gosh, last update is a mess - brought so much new bugs, like sometimes fast repeating sounds of opening doors, ENDLESS times selling one item, monsters visible only for one player and etc, etc. I hope devs fix them ASAP

I never had anything game breaking like that o.o Just some polish issues ya know?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 11, 2015, 10:39:37 AM
Hello there,

v0itenko wrote:

Thank you for your report, could you please provide us the following file?

GAME DIRECTORY - the complete folder

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
  • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 17, 2015, 2:11:06 PM
myrec wrote:
I would add that I could buy sandwich in infirmary pod run.

Hello myrec,

Thank you for your report, we're going to look into it!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment