Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Constant hitching/frame drops whenever a VFX interaction is made

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 3:45:13 PM

The game runs smoothly and looks good on my high-end hardware, but almost every time I do an interaction that spawns VFX (ie: Shoot my gun) there will be a micro stutter in the form of a hitch/frame-drop.

Hardware Used:

• CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K overclocked at 5.0GHz
    • GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB (MSI Suprim X)
    • RAM: 32GB (8GB x4) DDR4-3200 CL14 
    • Storage: NVMe SSD
    • Display: LG 34GP950G (3440x1440@144Hz)
    • Audio: Stereo Speakers
    • Input Devices:
      • Controller: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
      • Mouse: Corsair SCIMITAR RGB ELITE Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse
      • Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 1, 2022, 6:00:25 PM

You can try updating your graphics card drivers, and if you have Google Chrome running in the background try closing that. Also you might be able to change the graphics settings through your graphic's cards settings (Radeon Software>Gaming tab, or NVidia GeForce Experience > Games). The game is in development and is known to have performance issues which may affect some machines worse than others.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 2, 2022, 12:42:52 PM
Eulogos wrote:

You can try updating your graphics card drivers, and if you have Google Chrome running in the background try closing that. Also you might be able to change the graphics settings through your graphic's cards settings (Radeon Software>Gaming tab, or NVidia GeForce Experience > Games). The game is in development and is known to have performance issues which may affect some machines worse than others.

I'm on the latest 516.59 June 2022 Drivers that were installed from a Fresh Install, this is after a PC Restart, I have enough disc space, no other programs/overlays are running, and I have no performance issues with any other game.

This is 100% a Endless Dungeon issue and not just a case of overall bad optimization but specifically related to assets since as I mentioned the frame drops only occur the first time a VFX is generated (ie: First time you shoot each weapon, use an ability, blow up a barrel, shoot an enemy, ect...)

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment