Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Issue?]There's a +15 damage bonus buff from somewhere I don't know when I pick up a weapon.

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 13, 2023, 5:29:59 PM

There's a +15 damage bonus buff from somewhere I don't know when I pick up a weapon.

I had removed all chips on characters and crystal bots, then I pick up a "campfire" with ZED, then I see +15 damage bonus on ZED's panel. I don't know where is it from.Then I drop it,but the buff is still there.

At first I find the "+15 damage bonus" when I pick up a "pocket rocket", I feels strange then I drop it,but it still on character's panel, I guess is it comes from workshop's weapon mods? Then I try many times, until I pick up a "campfire". I'm sure "campfire" has no weapon mod buffing damage bonus, there's only speed and defense, but it still have "+15% damage bonus".

oh there's and other thing. "campfire" weapon mod had only +20defense, but It's "+36 defense" in game when I use ZED to pick it up.

Maybe we need a new panel to display all the buff sources.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 12:29:07 PM

Hello!

Thank you for the report! Do you have a save where this is happening? If so, could you share that with us? Your saves will be located here by default: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Endless Dungeon\Save Files

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 1:36:59 PM
Saikana wrote:

Hello!

Thank you for the report! Do you have a save where this is happening? If so, could you share that with us? Your saves will be located here by default: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Endless Dungeon\Save Files

Sorry, I don't save where it happened,but I think it will happen everytime in my every run. Maybe I can give you many scanshot later, and try to make it out again and give the save.

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 2:50:14 PM
  1. Just start a RUN, as you can see, no chips and no damage bonus.
  2. I picked up a weapen and got +15 damage bonus from I-don't-know-where.
  3. I droped it, but the +15 damage bonus is still there.
  4. No matter which weapon it is.
  5. And I had confirm that the 'MOBZAPPER' hasn't a damage bonus mod.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 2:53:54 PM
Saikana wrote:

Hello!

And here's my save files.

SaveFiles_GaleDrizzle.zip

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment