Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Share the pain

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Aug 31, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

So according to steam, nobody has any of the new achievements yet (which isnt correct, i know). I still need two to get my precious 100% back. But this one strikes me as near impossible. More so because I was never good at Ardent Mages. Their low life+ low defense units are easily squashed, and they lack the real dust generating abilities. They also need to research so many techs that they might fall behind.

But back on topic. Who here has done it (deal 800 damage in 1 attack) or knows how to do it? I just looks to meyou need so many circumstances to be right at the same moment:

It has to be in a dust eclipse

Your unit needs to be on fairly low health so it deals more damage.

You need some high tier weapons, so you're probably far in the game/era's

the unit targeted needs to be quite low on defense.

I know this part of the forum is a bit obscure, but I hope someone notices

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 31, 2018, 8:02:04 AM

Hi, i have got this achivment. It is not hard, you just need 4 things:
1) assimilate geldius fraction
2) unlock tier 2/3 mithrite/hyperium armor
3) buy an archer hero (we need his damage increase perk) with start perk - army boost OR damage boost as high as well
4) unlock serum of iteru
Thats all you need. With this pack you can get this achiment out of season dust eclipse

0Send private message
6 years ago
Aug 31, 2018, 4:19:15 PM
SerafimKolia wrote:

Hi, i have got this achivment. It is not hard, you just need 4 things:
1) assimilate geldius fraction
2) unlock tier 2/3 mithrite/hyperium armor
3) buy an archer hero (we need his damage increase perk) with start perk - army boost OR damage boost as high as well
4) unlock serum of iteru
Thats all you need. With this pack you can get this achiment out of season dust eclipse

Don't you mean tier 2/3 weapons?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message