Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Jarl of a domain

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 6:59:30 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
And btw I vote Adder "Endless of the off Topics" since he has the biggest non-dev off-topic thread lol
Thanks my friend ! I had actually not thought anyone would suggest me, really didn't smiley: biggrin

Nosferatiel wrote:
If anything, Adder is either the snake or the Atkinson of the memes. I'm not sure if he's a black adder or not, so I'm still unsure. smiley: wink

Thats quite a mystery.. smiley: queue .. that should be kept well hidden.

n18991c wrote:
I think Adder is just so unique that his rank/name should just be "Adder" ENough said smiley: smile

I'm in for that!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 9:47:28 AM
n18991c wrote:
Good idea, we need to drum up some more ranks and titles... smiley: wink

I got my new Title already and got some nice ideas yet - but I'm still @ University - will post them when I got more smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 12:15:29 PM
Here's my suggestions for you. :P

n18991c wrote:

Greeneyed mononuclear astrologist of spam

Tredecim wrote:
I got my new Title already and got some nice ideas yet - but I'm still @ University - will post them when I got more smiley: smile

Greeneyed shy thirteenth programmer of multiposting

Reminds me of Diablo 2 random rare mob name generation, really.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 12:18:54 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Here's my suggestions for you. :P

Greeneyed mononuclear astrologist of spam

Greeneyed shy thirteenth programmer of multiposting

Reminds me of Diablo 2 random rare mob name generation, really.

Outrageous! Spam? All my posts are always absolutely on-topic. Even the off-topic ones. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 1:25:28 PM
Tredecim wrote:
"Legend" (3.000+) lol

hmmm but Igncom has over 4,000 posts and he is still a fleet admiral...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 1:49:09 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
hmmm but Igncom has over 4,000 posts and he is still a fleet admiral...

Exactly, sounds like an untrue rumour :P Because igncom1 really IS a legend smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 2:27:41 PM
n18991c wrote:
Outrageous! Spam? All my posts are always absolutely on-topic. Even the off-topic ones. smiley: biggrin

Of course, on the topic of spam. I have no idea why you like that so much or if it is even your one and only diet, but you'll certainly explain that to me in your reply. smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 6:03:48 PM
Well, maybe at 5.000 Ign will be a Legend smiley: biggrin

As for the Titles:

E.g. the description of the achievements as title or something similar like:

'Hyperactive Specimen' for the 'Overdrive' Achievement

'Newb' , 'Regular' , 'Oldschool' for the Achievements referring to time our account exists

'Loves Beer' or something like that for the 'Beer2Gether' Award

'Starcaller' , etc for the Rating Achievements

- feel free to continue!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 6:09:45 PM
Jesterhead- For posting always the funniest comments, pictures, and videos.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 6:36:53 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Of course, on the topic of spam. I have no idea why you like that so much or if it is even your one and only diet, but you'll certainly explain that to me in your reply. smiley: wink

If I'm the prince of off-topic entertaining comments, then you must be the King! Although very productive in terms of forum stuff, even your rare off-topic posts probably amount to more than my limited activity in the forums smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 6:38:40 PM
n18991c wrote:
If I'm the prince of off-topic entertaining comments, then you must be the King! Although very productive in terms of forum stuff, even your rare off-topic posts probably amount to more than my limited activity in the forums smiley: stickouttongue

To consume spam does not necessarily correlate with producing it, although that could be called cannibalistic correlation...
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 6:56:59 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Hey look! Your half way there lol

Well, I feel sooooooooooo motivated now .__.

And I need moar ideas for titles! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 19, 2013, 9:39:29 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Ah, maybe I'll find some good titles today on my way home - I'll post them in the suggestions then smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 20, 2013, 7:35:19 AM
@adder: I thought you'd appreciate that smiley: smile

And a great meme you provided us with - I sort of had expected one and am well pleased now smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:17:18 AM
adder wrote:
Gotta live up to them expectations smiley: wink

Damn right. And although we've moved away from the original thread discussion, it is my belief anyway that off-topic in the off-topic forum is the new on-topic smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 12:23:02 AM
n18991c wrote:
..off-topic in the off-topic forum is the new on-topic smiley: biggrin

Oh yeah, oh yeah lol

I'm still waiting for a few more ideas smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 9:49:38 AM
n18991c wrote:
Damn right. And although we've moved away from the original thread discussion, it is my belief anyway that off-topic in the off-topic forum is the new on-topic smiley: biggrin

Well, that could pose a bit of a conundrum...

There's two logical ways what the thesis off topic on off topic is on topic might mean.

Either two of the same are always their contrary, so on topic on on topic is off topic and on topic on off topic would be on topic, as off topic on on topic would be off topic, which is two thirds correct, or you'd need to assign off topic a negative and on topic a positive value to say that off topic on off topic is on topic, on topic on on topic is on topic as well, off topic on on topic is off topic, but that would also mean that on topic on off topic would be off topic.

You judge whichever you prefer as I do just hope Igncom comes by to read this. 3smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 21, 2013, 10:32:02 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, that could pose a bit of a conundrum...

There's two logical ways what the thesis off topic on off topic is on topic might mean.

Either two of the same are always their contrary, so on topic on on topic is off topic and on topic on off topic would be on topic, as off topic on on topic would be off topic, which is two thirds correct, or you'd need to assign off topic a negative and on topic a positive value to say that off topic on off topic is on topic, on topic on on topic is on topic as well, off topic on on topic is off topic, but that would also mean that on topic on off topic would be off topic.

I prefer a starkly simplified interpretation/belief which is as follows: an off topic post in the off topic forums probably makes the whole thing suddenly on topic rather than just more off topic smiley: biggrin

Nosferatiel wrote:
You judge whichever you prefer as I do just hope Igncom comes by to read this. 3smiley: smile

Do you require a second opinion? haha smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment