randomized hacking effects

when you hack another civs system succesfully you get all the usuall options - sleeper, tech steal, change governmant, etc...

but imagine there was an option on that list to "cripple infrastructure" and selecting it will cause a random penalty on FIDSI - for example -30 dust and -25 industry for 10 turns.

the randomized penalty would scale up according to the hacked system level - because they relie on infrastructure more heavilly, say the stock market and the manufacturing plants.

When does this random mechanic matters? lets say you have a sleeper on a system and you see your rival building a wonder, that you are half way through building yourself. you want to finish first, but cant find a way to increase your production any further (you allready used hero skills, maxed population, system improvments and quest effects). well how do I stop my opponent from finishing before me? I Take A Risk! - I hack the system and I pray, yes I pray to the RNG that when I press "cripple infrastructure" it will effect my competitors Industry and not science/influence/food.

and ofcourse this mechanic can be used to just have some fun and make things go crazy and weird.