Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Announcement] Galaxy Generation and player start thread is now open for discussions.

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 1:35:54 PM
Holy moly! The level of complexity is mind blowing... in a good way. Though I'll have to read everything again to get a better picture of it all. I really hope you guys can code the AI so that it can use the environment and the features the best way possible.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 3:14:25 PM
AI? We need AI??
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 3:18:39 PM
Slowhands wrote:
AI? We need AI??

You just couldn't resist the temptation, could you? XD
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 3:19:53 PM
Slowhands wrote:
AI? We need AI??

Uhm, forgive me if I'm wrong here but I saw the Multiplayer/Singleplayer thread and that made me think the game will have Singleplayer, which means AI opponents.

Assuming that ES will have AI I want it to be superb. I'm afraid that the more complex the game is getting the harder it will be to achieve that. But hey you guys know your thing while I know nothing about coding. From what I've seen and read about ES it looks absolutely amazing, so far I haven't been disappointed by a single of its features, I hope it's going to be that way with the AI as well.

Ups, that AI stuff went a bit OT, sorry smiley: smile
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 6:26:11 PM
yeah, that was just too easy.... smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 7:21:56 PM
Slowhands wrote:
AI? We need AI??

Its that or just hire 2000 chinese gold farmers to play against online without ppl noticing... call it "Constant internet connection required"...
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 7:31:52 PM
Alderbranch wrote:
Its that or just hire 2000 chinese gold farmers to play against online without ppl noticing... call it "Constant internet connection required"...

You mean once the farmer collapses, it is just an irreproducible bug aka a feature?
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 8:17:07 PM
Ofcourse not... there are enough ppl to immediatly replace him.. Thats called lag.

The angry chinese gold farmers not being allowed to farm and thus burning down the "gold factory" is the feature you are after...
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 8:32:57 PM
Alderbranch wrote:
Ofcourse not... there are enough ppl to immediatly replace him.. Thats called lag.

The angry chinese gold farmers not being allowed to farm and thus burning down the "gold factory" is the feature you are after...

Okay, under one condition: A nice youtube video of the burning factory as a fireplace screensaver will be included. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment