Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Computer player blames be for its expansion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:20:01 AM
So i have noticed that in Endless Space, if you expand too much, too fast, than nearby computer players will get a bit mad at you and drop your standing level. This especially happens when your borders are nearby.

However i have found a slight problem...

I am minding my own business, working on my planets, not expanding. I am near two different empires, one of which is separated from me by a single empty system. The computer player decides it will be a great idea to colonize that system, and then a few turns later messages me telling me "Your expansion has gone from admirable to worrisome" and i lose standings.

I find it kind of funny how i haven't expanded, the computer player has, yet it's telling me that i am expanding too much.

smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 4:51:34 PM
We agree the AI can be quite aggressive. It has been improved, but we are still working on that. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:18:59 PM
Wow ! Awesome ! Like in real life "No honey I didn't so much € in a simple game !"
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 6:52:27 PM
Yeah, in my game they (Horatio and the Cravers) also moved really close to me faster than I could get out, blamed me for rapid expansion, and even though they were happy with the peace we had, both turned to hostile and wanted me dead. Lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:01:35 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
We agree the AI can be quite aggressive. It has been improved, but we are still working on that. smiley: smile

Hehe, good, Ive started 4 games on normal and get the beat down before I even have two planets.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 3, 2012, 9:37:06 PM
I had the same trouble over and over. In my current 8 player game on a huge Galaxi I own the biggest territory and its almost impossible to keep peace with my neighboors. They just keep declaring war, get raped, then declare war 30 turns later again...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment