Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Poll] What do you want the devs to do the next 2 weeks?

Bugfixing - Crashes, save errors, input problems
Bugfixing - typos
Tuning - AI
Balancing - Combat, production
Balancing - victory conditions
Improvement - colours for colorblind, graphical feedback
Expansion - Combat system possibilities
Expansion - Space stations and active defenses
Expansion - Ground combat / invasion
General fixing - anomalies, too big AI fleets, galaxy generation, miscellaneous UI improvements
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:36:42 PM
Imagine you could order around the devs, what would be your highest priorities?

I tried to make a list of most things that came up after alpha launch in this forum, you should choose up to 5 out of these, not more, just to keep it fun.

Have fun, the list is endless! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:41:11 PM
Take a vacation? smiley: stickouttongue

OK, Ok, was joking. smiley: cool

Nosferatiel wrote:
Imagine you could order around the devs, what would be your highest priorities?

I tried to make a list of most things that came up after alpha launch in this forum, you should choose up to 5 out of these, not more, just to keep it fun.

Have fun, the list is endless! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:41:42 PM
I'd like them to keep using their own judgement and continue as they have been in all fairness.

I could list a range of things that I would like to see them focus on based purely on my own self interests, but without having more insight into the actual development plans and functionality of the game itself it would be the equivalent of someone with no real knowledge except being a CSI tv-show fanatic telling an actual forensic investigator what to look for and what is actually important to document. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:47:02 PM
VieuxChat wrote:
You forgot : add the 3 missing factions.

No, intentionally not. That's not what I want them to do, that's what I EXPECT them to do! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:55:06 PM
What I wanted to say is that they won't be able to work on anything else than stability as long as the last 3 factions aren't in.

Those last 3 factions will take some time smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 7:44:52 PM
It is somehow interesting to see that basically everything should be done but fixing the typos or improving on graphical feedback, at once. XD
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 8:10:37 PM
Improvement - more informative pop-ups on resource production. Resource numbers over planets in system window represent overall planet production, but details given by pop-up are non-understandable.

There should be some way to compare "per population" production. With detailed information how much of number come from "planet type", "anomaly", "system improvements" (separately on every one).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment