Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Peaceful convoys

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 10:06:36 PM
HEYO! This is my first post on this forum, and it is a suggestion.

In Endless Space, if I go to a planet controlled by someone which I am at cold war or peace with, any of their fleets will intercept me leaving that system. Most of my fleets are completely without weapons or even armor, yet they still attack me.

I suggest that there could be a technology in the Diplomacy tree that would prevent empires who are at cold war with you from attacking unarmed convoys. (Of course, this would not work in multiplayer)

So what do you think?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 10:19:20 PM
Unarmed convoys?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

If they are unarmed, then why the convoy?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 8, 2012, 10:33:51 PM
AwesomeCubed wrote:

I suggest that there could be a technology in the Diplomacy tree that would prevent empires who are at cold war with you from attacking unarmed convoys. (Of course, this would not work in multiplayer)

So what do you think?

I dont fully understand what you are suggesting.... why would i or the other factions let me roam around their space with a ship armed or not. smiley: confused
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 12, 2012, 2:50:49 PM
Well, it's like the ships, but without weapons . . only battle action is to collide into potential enemy smiley: smile

Actually, this situation exists and AI sometimes block my battle fleets with 0MP ships.

Afterwards they usually get war and spoiled relations for 30 turns.

So yes, there is a problem in non-logical AI behaviour.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment