Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

No modding ability?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 1, 2012, 12:53:41 PM
The game isnt that bad so far, still alittle basic concept. I am huge fan of Master of Orion Series and love complex space 4x games such as MoO, Space Empire, Distant Worlds and FreeOrion. After modding some of them into different tastes, been trying to make alien type to overrun the galaxy. Having huge galaxy with alot, alot of systems depending on user pc specs. I dont know if this software can support 64 bit OS and be able to mod the game into different directions. I know there wasnt many races to start off with, but would like to change the abilities on one race and i cant seem to find the files. Having hardcoded and not be able to mod it will drawn less attentions into the game and may wear off and not having any interests of playing or even buy future expansions for it.

Adding more flavors for each systems, some have many planets can go up to couple of dozen to none. The galaxy is placing on a flat surface and should be in 3D, should be able to pan around to see the galaxy in 3D.

I know there so much details that players out there would like to see in the game, such as adding troops, or be able to zoom in on the planet surface, etcs.

Not be able to mod the game wont be so great after all smiley: frown
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment