Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

RELEASE: A Galaxy of Endless Diversity

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 9, 2013, 7:17:10 PM
DrkDrg wrote:
The "Junkyard" anomaly has a "-Max Population" effect that seems to affect all the planets in the system, not just the planet it is on, but the wording seems to imply it should only affect the planet its on. Is that a bug or not?

Well spotted, that is indeed a bug. It will be fixed in the next update.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 10, 2013, 4:10:12 AM
Updated to v1.0.2

Change Log:[/SIZE]

• 1.0.2:

• Cloning faction trait now affects several AGED planets.
    • Added generic anomaly reduction tooltips to AGED anomalies.
    • Removed industry bonus from Junkyard anomaly reduction; it now only eliminates negative effects.
    • Xenotourism Agencies now correctly displays its bonuses to AGED planets.
    • Removed Plasma, Radiocative, and Carbon planets from Xenotourism Agencies bonuses; who's going to visit those worlds for fun anyway?
    • Food Distribution Centers can no longer be built in systems with Storm planets, as it didn't give them a bonus.
    • Food Distribution Centers can now be built in systems with Carbon planets, as it actually gave them a bonus.
    • AGED anomalies that have a population penalty now only effect the planet the anomaly is on, rather than every planet in the system.
  • 1.0.1:

• Typographical fixes
    • Removed ugly %title_yaddayadda% titles for international players by adding French, German, Italian, Polish, and Russian localization files; however, all content is still in English only.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 10, 2013, 10:11:21 AM
Thank you so much for doing this mod Logic Sequence, words can't really describe how much gratitude I have.

It really fills a part that was missing in endless space to me. Having truly unique crazy systems, extending the gameplay of settling planets. A real sense of "conquering" hostile environments.

I never truly realized just how much I would enjoy a mod like this, its gotten me playing endless space again. And I'm definitely eager to see if you add anything else to the mod at some point! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 8:41:48 AM
This mod is really cool, been waiting with playing ES for it to release actually.

Just one thing slightly breaks it. If you check the planet type descriptions for the vanilla planets, then they are max one paragraph long. The descriptions for the AGED ones are all extremely long in comparison. If you want the mod to blend seamlessly with the base game, then you probably would want to shorten these descriptions.

A few examples:

Barren description: "Lacking both water and atmosphere, exploitation of this planet type is very difficult."

Arid: "Relatively dry, this planet type is still valuable for farming and development."
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 12:53:38 PM
hi any reason this mod dosen't work in multiplayer as i tried with a freind in private mode and it gave a mod wasn't loaded error. dose the name of the folder matter as well?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 2:36:53 PM
BlackWind wrote:
hi any reason this mod dosen't work in multiplayer as i tried with a freind in private mode and it gave a mod wasn't loaded error. dose the name of the folder matter as well?

I assume you omitted to state the obvious and affirm that the mod is loaded on both copys of ES, not just the host's, yes? lol

And if that is true, than I see no reason why the mod shouldn't work. All mods, by default, are allowed to be played in MP as long as the above is true.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 3:57:17 PM
As I said before, at the moment I'm translating the mod into german and I have almost finished half of it, although I cannot spend much time on it.

But now I need some help:

The technology to colonize shattered planets is named "perditionary viability platform" and the discription of the colonization itself says: "Number one, a viable platform for so-called "perditionary" colonization..."

Apparently the word "perditionary" doesn't exist or at least I wasn't able to find it and the combination of the words is giving me a headache. Can anyone of you explain to me, what this is supposed to mean, so that I can translate also this passage properly?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 5:37:47 PM
Lord_Yu wrote:
As I said before, at the moment I'm translating the mod into german and I have almost finished half of it, although I cannot spend much time on it.

The technology to colonize shattered planets is named "perditionary viability platform" and the discription of the colonization itself says: "Number one, a viable platform for so-called "perditionary" colonization..."

Apparently the word "perditionary" doesn't exist or at least I wasn't able to find it and the combination of the words is giving me a headache. Can anyone of you explain to me, what this is supposed to mean, so that I can translate also this passage properly?

Ich habe mir das mal angesehen und bin der Meinung dass es keine sinnvolle dt. Übersetzung dafür gibt smiley: smile perditionary müsste in etwa Höllengleich oder Infernal bedeuten, daher würde die Tech wahrscheinlich am ehesten "Inferno-existenzfähige Plattformen" oder so heißen.

I have tried to merge this mod with the alternative Galaxy generator so i get larger Galaxies but i failed so hard, i'm glad that my computer has not caught fire the Moment i launched the game. What i want to say is: it didn't work. Has anyone else tried and succeeded with that ?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 7:18:10 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
I assume you omitted to state the obvious and affirm that the mod is loaded on both copys of ES, not just the host's, yes? lol

And if that is true, than I see no reason why the mod shouldn't work. All mods, by default, are allowed to be played in MP as long as the above is true.

we did as we read out the version information at the bottem left side in the main menu and they were the same. now multiplayer works but not with the mod

P.S. the mod dose appear blue in the mod menu if that helps
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 11, 2013, 10:40:24 PM
Lord_Yu wrote:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perdition

Basically it's Late Latin, perdition. Meaning the state of being in hell forever as punishment after death.

BlackWind wrote:
we did as we read out the version information at the bottem left side in the main menu and they were the same. now multiplayer works but not with the mod

P.S. the mod dose appear blue in the mod menu if that helps

The mod appearing blue is just colorization on my part. I have no idea about multiplayer, as i never tested it. I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work, however. Make sure the mod folders are the same name? Same version of the mod? If you've updated the mod, try deleting the mod folder and unzipping the zip again?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 2:20:22 PM
I have an issue with the technology "Dark Matter Shielding", it seems that it should unlock an "Advanced Lava transformation" but i dont get an option for that after i've researched the Tech.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 13, 2013, 3:42:57 AM
Cataphract01 wrote:
I have an issue with the technology "Dark Matter Shielding", it seems that it should unlock an "Advanced Lava transformation" but i dont get an option for that after i've researched the Tech.

Advanced lava transformation is the name of the terraform tech used to terraform shattered planets into lava planets.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 13, 2013, 10:55:55 AM
Sorry for the frequent updates!

Updated to v1.0.3

• 1.0.3:

• Sustainable Farms can no longer be built in systems with Storm Planets, as it didn't give them a bonus.
    • Added "missing tech" description for AGED Endless Mini-Wonders.
    • Military Outpost upkeep increased from 6 to 12.
    • Zero-Point Energy Lab bonus increased from +20% smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science to +33% smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science.
    • Zero-Point Energy Lab build cost increased from 9000 to 12000.
    • Plasma Planet stats increased from +25 smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science to +33 smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science.
    • Work-Around implemented for improvements and anomalies that incorrectly displayed bonuses as +x% smiley: fids per smiley: stickouttongueopulation: on planet, when the bonuses were actually +x% smiley: fids on planet.
    • Geo-Industrial Plants' bonus to carbon planets increased from +1 smiley: industry to +2 smiley: industry.
    • 3D Replication Plants' bonus to carbon planets increased from +2 smiley: industry to +3 smiley: industry.
  • 1.0.2:

• Removed industry bonus from Junkyard anomaly reduction; it now only eliminates negative effects.
    • Removed Plasma, Radiocative, and Carbon planets from Xenotourism Agencies bonuses; who's going to visit those worlds for fun anyway?
    • Food Distribution Centers can no longer be built in systems with Storm planets, as it didn't give them a bonus.
    • Food Distribution Centers can now be built in systems with Carbon planets, as it actually gave them a bonus.
    • AGED anomalies that have a population penalty now only effect the planet the anomaly is on, rather than every planet in the system.
  • 1.0.1:

• Typographical fixes
    • Removed ugly %title_yaddayadda% titles for international players by adding French, German, Italian, Polish, and Russian localization files; however, all content is still in English only.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 15, 2013, 4:32:26 AM
MindX wrote:
Is this version compatible with the latest ES release?

Short answer: No, but the mod will be compatible in a few hours. I'm testing the changes now.

Long answer: Yes, it will work, but you won't get the benefit of several of the changes that have been made in 1.1.27 on AGED planets, and several generic Endless Space improvements until after i update the mod.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 15, 2013, 6:36:53 AM
LogicSequence wrote:
Short answer: No, but the mod will be compatible in a few hours. I'm testing the changes now.

Long answer: Yes, it will work, but you won't get the benefit of several of the changes that have been made in 1.1.27 on AGED planets, and several generic Endless Space improvements until after i update the mod.

Thanks LS, you are the MAN!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 15, 2013, 6:55:48 AM
Updated to v1.0.4

• 1.0.4:

• Compatibility with Disharmony v1.1.27
  • 1.0.3:

• Sustainable Farms can no longer be built in systems with Storm Planets, as it didn't give them a bonus.
    • Added "missing tech" description for AGED Endless Mini-Wonders.
    • Military Outpost upkeep increased from 6 to 12.
    • Zero-Point Energy Lab bonus increased from +20% smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science to +33% smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science.
    • Zero-Point Energy Lab build cost increased from 9000 to 12000.
    • Plasma Planet stats increased from +25 smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science to +33 smiley: industrysmiley: dustsmiley: science.
    • Work-Around implemented for improvements and anomalies that incorrectly displayed bonuses as +x% smiley: fids per smiley: stickouttongueopulation: on planet, when the bonuses were actually +x% smiley: fids on planet.
    • Geo-Industrial Plants' bonus to carbon planets increased from +1 smiley: industry to +2 smiley: industry.
    • 3D Replication Plants' bonus to carbon planets increased from +2 smiley: industry to +3 smiley: industry.
  • 1.0.2:

• 1.0.1:

• Typographical fixes

In other news, I can make custom Unique Planets... lalalalalalalalalala.... smiley: cool
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment