Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Experiencing Game Crash

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 6:02:31 AM

So i followed the steps that i found on the one of the threads here and got the game downloaded. Although once everything is done and hit play my screen goes black for a second and than i return to my home screen. Cant get the game to start. I think my Laptop qualifies the system requirements. Which i will mention below. Did anyone else faced this issue?

System Specs- 

Processor- i5- 10300H 

Graphics - Nvidia GTX 1650 

Ram- 8GB DDR6 

OS - Windows 10 OS 64 bits 

Direct X 12 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 6:33:12 AM

Mine works, just very slow. If you're on steam, have you tried the option to repair installation?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 6:40:06 AM

Mine is also crashing at startup with the exact same behavior. Steam begins launching the game, it appears in the taskbar for a split second and the screen goes dark for a split second, then everything disappears. No error, nothing.

I tried verifying the integrity of the game cache. All other games launch as normal.

AMD 5800x
Asus Strix B550-F
RTX 2080 FE

32GB DDR4
Latest Windows 10 build
Latest Steam

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 7:59:59 AM

Hello! Can you try going to Documents > Humankind and deleting the users folder? If this doesn't help, could you grab a diagnostics log from Documents > Humankind > Temporary Files and grab a diagnostics log? A new one should be generated every time you launch the game. That would help us investigate further.

Thank you!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:14:54 AM

LOL gregory u dont need to tease us like that we are also waiting to play, hope this gets resolved soon 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:27:00 AM

@Asce_099  I didn't tease, after I heard lots of people got a problem, I try to see whether I am facing the same problem or not... 

Hope the issue resolve soon and everyone can play ASAP... 

Cheers guys!!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:30:47 AM
Saikana wrote:

Hello! Can you try going to Documents > Humankind and deleting the users folder? If this doesn't help, could you grab a diagnostics log from Documents > Humankind > Temporary Files and grab a diagnostics log? A new one should be generated every time you launch the game. That would help us investigate further.

Thank you!

I have also been having the same problem, but without any diagnostic report. The humannkind/temporary files only the victor opendev files, there were none that was created this month.
I have deleted the documents/humankind, but the game still has the same problem. It opens then crashes instantly. Only the readme.txt exists in the humankind/temporary files folder
Processor Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, latest version
Ram: 16 GB
OS - Windows 10 OS 64 bits
Direct X12
Running on ROG Strix G731GV_G731GV Laptop

Thank you for getting back to us!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:40:25 AM

I had this problem for each open dev, the solution was to tell windows defender to allow humankind to write files.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:50:26 AM

An update was just rolled out on steam and should ask you to install c++ 2013 redistribuables. This will hopefully help! Please let us know if it is still a problem.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 14, 2021, 8:53:22 AM
Saikana wrote:

An update was just rolled out on steam and should ask you to install c++ 2013 redistribuables. This will hopefully help! Please let us know if it is still a problem.

Yes thanks for this, the game works fine now 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment