Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Is closed beta graphic settings final?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 9:10:48 PM

I dont really know where to ask this, but I would really like to know: Are the graphics settings final? My computer is very bad, but I am used to play games like TW:W2 and Civ at around 20fps, without much issue. But Humankind has been running at 5 FPS for me, and well... Thats not exactly playable really.

Are there going to be options to make the game look worse? Is the game going to be optimized further for bad PCs?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 11:20:24 PM

I have the same issue. My framerate is tremendous on Civ with the most fancy graphic options but on Humankind, things are different. I barely get 40fps. I got a GTX1660 Ti. Since it is a beta, I'm pretty confident there will be a lot of cpu/gpu optimization to enhance the overall framerate.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jun 17, 2021, 11:42:36 PM

Take a look at the overheating & optimization thread, the problem is real and concerning...

They will not dethrone Civ with the current graphic performance, and I hate to say that... the Civ Deity knows how much I want them to do just that.

I really hope they listen and make a big last ditch effort, or the entire project (and it is great) may be in jeopardy.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment