Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Favorite Amplitude Game

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Feb 21, 2017, 4:14:59 PM

Dungeon of the Endless is my favourite;

probably because I love pixelart, and strategy games, and defense games, and RPG.

This game is everything I like in a game, challenge, skill, wit, lore, learning curve.

Research industry module III at 1st floor or die trying.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Mar 18, 2017, 7:37:08 AM

I dont know if i prefer Endless legend or dungeon. Dungeon of the endless is a master piece in the global history of video game. I played it a lot, and still play it with great pleasure when i have no internet and when i am traveling (great mental gym). So, dungeon is sure one of my favorites games overall. But i l love x4 a lot and endless legend is by far my favorite x4. So i would say the video game lover inside me prefer dote, but the player prefer EL. Actually i think ES2 will become one of my favorite game. Every single part of this game hype me as fok. 

(and i also have a friend from the future who said me dote2 is going to be the best game in the entire universe and it will even save the earth from alien invasion. )

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 12, 2017, 4:29:24 PM

Loved the first Endless Space.   Liked that when it came to the diplomacy, you could ally with someone and then  gift research and dust to their enemies and play both sides out the middle.  Used to exacerbate wars between opposing sides while I quietly built.  Probably why I preferred playing UE and Amoeba over other factions.  

And speaking of other factions, there were a lot of them.  Loved the selection, wished we could see that in ES2.  Maybe they'll release a DLC with some more factions down the line.  

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 13, 2017, 5:59:26 PM

Endless Legend was my favourite amongst the Endless Lineage™. But as I delve deeper into the Endless Space 2 it might smuggle that title.

Actually Endless Legend would've remained my favourite if this site would've recognised that I actually own it... gimme my portraits and badges. ;-;

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 22, 2017, 6:10:50 PM

I love Endless Legend and Hope they come out with another sometime in the future! I have also been liking Endless Space 2.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Aug 28, 2017, 4:45:25 PM

My friends gave me Endless Space as a birthday present... And it surprised me so much... It's easily one of my most played turn based games (and i love its lore).

I enjoy every Amplitude game, but ES and now ES2 are my favourites. ES2 is just so addictive... And they achieved making every new game a new science fiction exploration adventure, full of surprises.

So... Right now my favourite is Endless Space 2.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 22, 2017, 3:13:28 PM

Love them both, Endless Space 2 and Endless Legend! Both with there own atmosphere and playstyle. Don't own Dungeon yet.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 22, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

For me, It will probably be the Endless Legend. I do love every Endless game, but Legend, that is my go to. I just love the music, design, everything really. I also think it's easier to get into than let's say Endless Space. Dungeon of the Endless is also awesome, I just don't play it very often. So Legend it is :D

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 7:10:31 PM

Hi there!  On my side, Dungeon of the Endless, definitely. I've spent so much time on it, with friends also, that's an addictive one, really. ^_^  'hope they will add some stuff some time to time, 'could be great.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 8, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Endless Legend, but Endless Space 2 is a close second and with more expansions it will probably rival or overthrow it. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 19, 2018, 8:05:32 PM

Endless Space is Dream SF for me.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 15, 2018, 5:24:08 PM

Personal ranking among the games:

1. Dungeon of the Endless

2. Endless Space 2

3. Endless Legend

I never tried the first Endless Space yet, but I really love Dungeon of the Endless because of the lore, pixel art, game play and especially the characters!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Apr 15, 2018, 5:57:15 PM

Endless Space 2 

Endless Legends

Dungeon of the Endless 

Endless Space

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Nov 21, 2018, 9:09:59 PM

Endless Space 2 

Endless Legends

Dungeon of the Endless 

Endless Space

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 2:36:39 PM

ES 2 with EL as a close second. All are good though.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment