Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What games are you looking forward to?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 20, 2012, 4:29:58 AM
Hey guys. So like the title says, what games are you looking forward to this/next year?

I'm looking at Aliens Colonial Marines, Halo 4, Borderlands 2 (all FPS I know but meh) and Maybe Pokemon Black and White 2
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 20, 2012, 6:49:27 AM
Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, RE6 (looks better than RE5 that's for sure), hoping to give AC3 a go (they seemed to have actually put in some work into it), and maybe GW2 if I get the time.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 4:20:31 PM
Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3 are all the first to spring to mind...I know there are more, but I'm doo lazy to drag up my GameStop wishlist and look through it right now.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 5:27:57 PM
Borderlands 2, and X-Rebirth whenever that eventually comes out.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 21, 2012, 7:05:21 PM
My MMO days are over but i would like to see Elder Scrolls Online, also the remake of X-Com and Elemental:Fallen Enchantress
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 22, 2012, 2:16:24 AM
Shadowrun Returns.

Shadowrun Online.

Doublefine's Adventure.

Velociraptor! Cannibalism! (I'm not biased at all, nope, not one bit, I'm not in any way involved in it's creation, and I am most certainly not wearing blue horns).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 22, 2012, 2:43:30 AM
This recent Mass Effect 3 fiasco has turned me off of sequels and shooters lately so the big two for me are C and C Generals 2 and The Elder Scrolls Online. If TESO sucks then I am forever done with MMO's. Thanks EA for ruining SWTOR and BioWare's good name.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 22, 2012, 1:00:53 PM
Guild Wars 2 looks SWEET! I needed a new MMORPG to get into, plus while i'm learning my gf wants to learn to play as well, she's not into games as much, but wants to try. Ahh, I feel the love... smiley: redface also, i'd like to play Aliens: Colonial Marines. But I really wish they would create an Aliens or AvP game, where you get to customize your Alien, human, and Predator. Like, weapon loadouts, skills, armor types. For Aliens it would be, muscle restructuring, armor improvments, stealth improvements (includes changing the design of feet and like parts to correspond to it), ranged abilities such as spitting acid or the like. Basically creating your own alien. WOULD BE THE BEST! ((AVID ALIENS and PREDATOR LOVER))
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment