Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Just wanted to say Thanks!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 5, 2012, 6:16:08 AM
While I'm sure there's one of these threads around here, I'm also sure that if no one wants to see this then...well...mods can delete it?

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for making this game! When I first tried to play it, I felt like it was all waaay to complicated, but picked it up pretty quickly once I sat down and fumbled for a bit.

Endless Space has a certain feel to it, and even this "early" in development, it makes me think that Endless Space is the spiritual successor to the Galactic Civilization series...and already, superior in every way. The graphical design is Gorgeous, the interface is intuitive once you get used to it, and I'm finding I can actually play without building up a Massive Space Fleet to ruthlessly crush everyone because they can't help but be angry with me. smiley: smile

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to play the finished game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 5, 2012, 10:21:23 AM
Tiberiosity wrote:
While I'm sure there's one of these threads around here, I'm also sure that if no one wants to see this then...well...mods can delete it?

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for making this game! When I first tried to play it, I felt like it was all waaay to complicated, but picked it up pretty quickly once I sat down and fumbled for a bit.

Endless Space has a certain feel to it, and even this "early" in development, it makes me think that Endless Space is the spiritual successor to the Galactic Civilization series...and already, superior in every way. The graphical design is Gorgeous, the interface is intuitive once you get used to it, and I'm finding I can actually play without building up a Massive Space Fleet to ruthlessly crush everyone because they can't help but be angry with me. smiley: smile

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to play the finished game.

Well, not sure what you mean by "early in development" but the game has been release on July 4th. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 6, 2012, 7:19:31 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Well, not sure what you mean by "early in development" but the game has been release on July 4th. smiley: biggrin

Well maybe he/she means all the patches / G2G Votes / Mods ?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment