Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

E-sim, a world online(almost like e-republik)

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 1, 2012, 11:07:21 PM
I just found out about e-sim some days ago browsing some forums, it's a world where you work train and fight for the country you choose, it's alot of politics involved aswell as business.

Most games like this are usually P2W but E-sim got a server where you can't buy gold therefore I thought it was a nice game since you can't buy anything you want in the start by opening your wallet.

Here's a link that you can register on, if you do you get 2 gold when you reach lvl 7: http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.232260/

I'm looking forward to see more people in game becomming politicians and such and just because the owners aren't greedy bastards making it p2w I think they are worth to get more players so if you enjoy games like this just register smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 10, 2012, 5:31:13 PM
Haven't registered yet, but so far, it seems like a game I used to play a couple of year ago called....sim country, I believe it was? It was a lot of politics, where you could build armies, navies, and defensive structures like SAM site, as well as establish corporations in order to obtain more wealth and raw materials.

You could also play the game as a CEO, rather than the leader of a nation, where you buy and sell the necessary resources in order run your corporation. You can also buy and sell stock, investing in other corporations. You have a portfolio of stock investments to keep track of in order to make money and obtain more power among nations by investing in those nations.

You could be both a CEO and a leader of a nation, which is HUGELY to your advantage. But you must open your wallet to play as both. Otherwise, you can only choose to play as one or the other. It is a game NOT for the faint of heart.

I shall try this E-Sim game later on after work.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 15, 2012, 7:47:18 PM
I have played both sim country and e-republik. I found them both to be tedious and not very fun. I got tired of them both very quickly. Hope this one is better.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment