Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Looks like the Nexus 2 Kickstarter is going to flop.

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 26, 2012, 7:30:32 AM
Not overly surprised - from what I can gather it is "only" a combat system game with no components for empire building or even resources. Just spam ships and see them duke it out.

One on those games you tend to lose interest in quickly. (And there's been a bunch of kickstarter projects already this past quarter - people don't have endless money - space perhaps but not money :redfacesmiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 26, 2012, 1:44:25 PM
Well, I feel a bit sorry for the Devs of it, but I personally wouldn't have bought it - didn't look great for me :/
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 26, 2012, 3:36:31 PM
I was kind of interested in seeing where it went, but from what was presented it didn't really grab me. Like finiteHP, I never played the first one so I wasn't too invested in it.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 29, 2012, 7:13:26 PM
I may sound evil, but I didn't like the first one and I wouldn't have bought the 2nd. Hope they send their saved money to Felix Baumgartner so he can jump another time!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 29, 2012, 9:13:55 PM
Meltreness wrote:
I may sound evil, but I didn't like the first one and I wouldn't have bought the 2nd. Hope they send their saved money to Felix Baumgartner so he can jump another time!

Haha - and buy him a better mircophone? ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Oct 30, 2012, 1:00:33 PM
He retired and now promotes a mild dictatur as a solution to world problems! smiley: smile

Only Fundstarter project I am looking for atm would be Wasteland 2. Really liked the first one, back in the days.

Meltreness wrote:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 2, 2012, 9:42:58 AM
Sharidann wrote:
He retired and now promotes a mild dictatur as a solution to world problems! smiley: smile

Well, I'll never understand him xD
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment