Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Share with us your favorite tv series!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 12, 2012, 9:41:42 AM
Hm sometimes I watch the Simpsons or Familiy Guy, but usually I spend my spare time on different stuff smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 3, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
Breaking Bad

Babylon 5

Star Trek: TNG

Stargate SG-1

The Walking Dead

Revolution

Boardwalk Empire

Oz

King

Family Guy

Cracker (Für alle Fälle Fitz)

Futurama

Sherlock

Shameless US

Stromberg (German)

Der Tatortreiniger (German)

Luther

Breakout Kings

Malcolm in the Middle

Nip/Tuck

Weeds
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 17, 2012, 12:10:44 PM
ATM its Avatar The Legend of Korra.

But Merlin and Doctor Who are also favourites of mine.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 17, 2012, 5:04:20 PM
Person of interest, how I met your mother, big bang theory etc. all time fav is HIMYM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 1:38:04 AM
Babylon 5!

(Yeah, totally rewatching it)

Also Doctor Who, Legend of Korra, and Breaking Bad. Continuum is on my watch-list as well (season 1 finished up and I'm waiting on season 2's announcement).

FinalStrigon wrote:
Falling Skies

Ugh. I didn't even finish season 1. >..x

The premise is fine, but the writing is awful.

Dude 1 "We don't know how to get the harnesses off!"

Dude 2 "I don't care, we're getting my son! My ego and anger management problems be damned!"

Dude 1 "But it'll just kill him!"

*Dude 2 storms off with an arsenal of guns and no plan, somehow survives and brings his kid back*

Dude 3 "Now that you rescued the boy, I've got this completely untested method for getting the harnesses off. I didn't bring it up before now, because it's only just become plot important."

Kid "Brains. I mean, gawddamnit why'd you save me!?"

*Kid puts a new harness on*

And that was one episode! Don't even get me started on some of the other complete horseshit, like the constant indecision the writers have about whether or not the group has gasoline or not (driving around in cars -> stealing motorcycles and have to steal gas or they won't be able to use them later blah blah blah comments on the scarcity of the stuff and "being low"--which gives The Traitor beat someone over the head and Do His Own Thing -> following episode back at camp they have enough gas to run generators for seemingly trivial things.)

I also recall an episode where a flashlight made a sudden and unexpected apprentice, despite a conversation at the beginning of the episode about not having the batteries to use them.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 2:33:44 AM
Babylon 5

Deadwood

The Wire

Burn Notice

Northern Exposure

Rome

I think that's it for me
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 3:55:19 AM
Farscape

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Invader Zim

I haven't givin Burn Notice a go, but I hear there is Bruce Campbell. And I'm always up for some Campbell.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 19, 2012, 7:17:31 PM
My most favourite TV series' are Everyone Loves Raymond, Frasier, Babylon 5, and Firefly. But I absolutely love Everyone Loves Raymond the most by far. I have the full series on DVD (all 12) and watch them on TV in the mornings all the time as well. It's the funniest series I have ever seen and I never get sick of watching them.

At the moment I am really enjoying watching Stargate Universe on Pick TV every Saturday here in the UK.

And I have all the Battlestar Galactica episodes on DVD to watch through which I will get back to one of these days - up to series 2 at the moment.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 1:37:05 AM
Breaking Bad

Twilight Zone (original)

Star Trek TNG

Battlestar Galactica

Man vs. Wild

Rudest wrote:
Farscape

I haven't givin Burn Notice a go, but I hear there is Bruce Campbell. And I'm always up for some Campbell.

I can't wait for the new Evil Dead... smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 17, 2012, 4:58:10 AM
Hello guys,

My name is Jaccob and i watched the Dexter season 5 according to me this story was amazing. I am watching this show last three years ago. Which interesting part is story based on serial killer and some unique story to anther TV serials. So I really like to watch the show. Mostly i like comedy tv shows....

share with us your favorite tv series!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 10:30:30 AM
Arrested Development

Star Trek TNG

pre-London Friends

The Simpsons

Doctor Who

The Office
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 20, 2012, 10:33:50 AM
The Walking Dead is my favorite tv series,this tv show all season is too good,i watched this tv show all season....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:10:14 AM
Quite frankly, I was amazed when no one said My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Fluttershy, man.

I was also a big fan of House, and That 70's Show is also pretty good.

I've always been interested in Doctor Who, but I keep getting intimidated by the sheer amount of footage I'd need to catch up on. I can barely find time to play my 360 AND PC games, there's no way I'm finding time to watch the whole series from beginning to end (which my OCD would require me to; no skipping!)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 22, 2012, 8:36:25 PM
My list:

- Battlestart galactica (new series)

- Star Trek Deep Space Nine

- Dexter

- Homeland

- Sopranos

- Breaking Bad
0Send private message
?