Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

WIP: 3D RTS space game

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 9:52:55 PM
Hi,

Im a java developper and Im developping a game of mine "Yildiz-online".

Just to give you an idea about Yildiz, it is a massively multiplayer strategy game(MMORTS). It's a combination of classical startegy game(like: Homeword or Starcraft) and management game(like: Ogame).

The game takes place in outer space colonized by humans, a lost expedition found abandonned space bases built by unknown civilization. After some centuries they developped and colonized the entire system.

The game is entirely in 3 dimensions. Goal is to develop and assure the management of its base,or if you wish, to create an army to attack other players to steal their resources.

It can be played on windows and linux platform.

I would like please to get your feedback about it (ideas, suggestions..). If you have any questions let me know

Thank you in advance!

Here are some screen shots:

0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 10:18:41 PM
Registering with the sole purpose of spamming your game rather than participating in the community is rather rude and wont lead to a lot of positive replies.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Nov 15, 2012, 11:23:09 PM
EvilTactician wrote:
Registering with the sole purpose of spamming your game rather than participating in the community is rather rude and wont lead to a lot of positive replies.

Well off-topic would have been a better place for this, I'd think!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 10, 2012, 6:22:05 PM
Mr.Spartan126 wrote:
I might try this out. But still this should be in the off topic section.

It is in the off topic section. And it was when you posted...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment