Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Looking for a Mass Effect lore/story expert

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Sep 19, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

I have some ideas for a Mass Effect-Endless Universe crossover, but I need someone with knowledge of Mass Effect's story and lore to assist me with making sure verything is on even ground without having anyone hold the idiot ball. Please either post here or PM me if you are interested in helping.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 24, 2016, 9:05:58 AM

Whilst I can't be of any great help, thought I'd say please let us know when you're down with the first chapter! Really, any works of fiction that having anything to do with the Endless series is an instantaneous read from me.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 24, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
BG123 wrote:

Whilst I can't be of any great help, thought I'd say please let us know when you're down with the first chapter! Really, any works of fiction that having anything to do with the Endless series is an instantaneous read from me.

I plan to post chaoters here first once they are finished for the local forum community to look over. If any errors or found or I feel parts of the chapters need to be re-worked then it will give me time to do so. I'll also be posting the story to the Spacebattles forums, though updates will pass through here first.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment