Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Well Done Mayans, Well Done

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 5:52:59 PM
skamaks wrote:
Well... Paris is in a pretty bad shape too, but hey at least we still have internet smiley: stickouttongue

Well, hopefully this doesn't hamper your continuing development of Endless Space. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 11:17:04 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Bbbbrrrrraaaaaiiiinnnnnsssssss!!!!

Meh, Austria is neutral and will be neutral and therefore will not join the End of the World smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 1:40:17 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Meh, Austria is neutral and will be neutral and therefore will not join the End of the World smiley: stickouttongue

I thought Switzerlands was the eternally neutral one?
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 10:43:10 AM
FinalStrigon wrote:
I thought Switzerlands was the eternally neutral one?

Switzerlands, indeed, but Autria too smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 3:14:57 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Switzerlands, indeed, but Autria too smiley: stickouttongue

Damn dirty neutrals... at least with an enemy you know where he stands. But with neutrals... who knows.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 5:07:51 PM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:
Damn dirty neutrals... at least with an enemy you know where he stands. But with neutrals... who knows.

I know that's from something...Someone here on the forums has that for a signature, and I can't figure out where it's from.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 5:38:38 PM
FinalStrigon wrote:
I know that's from something...Someone here on the forums has that for a signature, and I can't figure out where it's from.

Zapp Brannigan-Futurama episode "Brannigan, Begin Again" one of my favorite episodes smiley: sarcastic

"I hate these filthy neutrals Kif! With enemies you know where they stand but with neutrals? Who knows! It sickens me."
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
LocoMike wrote:
Zapp Brannigan-Futurama episode "Brannigan, Begin Again" one of my favorite episodes smiley: sarcastic

That is a real quote XD
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 23, 2012, 12:29:56 AM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:

Here, have a 'Mystery Box' - nuff said lol
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 23, 2012, 7:05:24 AM
I lost so much sleep over this bullstuff(ya know what Im saying here), but only because in the back of my mind I didn't rule out the world ending completely.

Still, my sleep.......just..........gone.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 23, 2012, 9:09:29 AM
Mr.Spartan126 wrote:
I lost so much sleep over this bullstuff(ya know what Im saying here), but only because in the back of my mind I didn't rule out the world ending completely.

Still, my sleep.......just..........gone.

Eh, I figured there was no point in worrying about it if the impossible happened and the world ended, so...I just spent that night chilling with friends. Pretty decent night, if I say so myself. We need end of the world nights more often. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment