Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Has the forum become (once again) more silently?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Feb 26, 2013, 12:48:07 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Ahhh, Mansen, still alive smiley: biggrin

Well, I must admit that I'm playing different games too atm, but still find the time to be on the forums.. smiley: smile

*waves*

I still lurk the forums, but rarely find the time to post smiley: alder. Currently too busy with Planetside 2's Tech Forum (I help the helpless there) and Paradox Interactive's grand strategy forums (Specifically Victoria 2)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 12:49:35 PM
Aaaaaand I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout - but I got Stellar Impact (see the other offtopic thread) recently lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 10:08:45 AM
Mansen wrote:
I'd look at some beginner lets plays and play the ingame tutorials repeatedly to get a good feel for X. It has so many aspects that you can't really learn all of it in a day. Economy (aka. trading and producing) is an entire game in itself.

I've been playing AP ever since it came out and I still can't use the stocks in the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 9:58:48 AM
stasik28 wrote:
Oh god, I tried that game but it was so confusing. Why didn't I have life support in my storage, whats speed up, slow down, why does it take so long to get to the damn stargate!

I'd look at some beginner lets plays and play the ingame tutorials repeatedly to get a good feel for X. It has so many aspects that you can't really learn all of it in a day. Economy (aka. trading and producing) is an entire game in itself.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 1, 2013, 6:10:51 PM
stasik28 wrote:
Oh god, I tried that game but it was so confusing. Why didn't I have life support in my storage, whats speed up, slow down, why does it take so long to get to the damn stargate!

Because you have to buy cargo life support, tab and backspace, and because its space so its BIG!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 1, 2013, 1:57:28 AM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 28, 2013, 3:56:41 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Well I also have barely been playing ES lately. I have a combination of coursework, girlfriend and being ever so slightly obsessed with X3AP atm. (I love it when I get obsessed with that game, soooo much fun when I'm in the mood for it)

Ah... I've been playing the X games since XBTF... they are very addictive!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 27, 2013, 6:38:28 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Well I also have barely been playing ES lately. I have a combination of coursework, girlfriend and being ever so slightly obsessed with X3AP atm. (I love it when I get obsessed with that game, soooo much fun when I'm in the mood for it)

I've fallen for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion D:
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 26, 2013, 6:22:18 PM
Tredecim wrote:

Well, I must admit that I'm playing different games too atm, but still find the time to be on the forums.. smiley: smile

0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 26, 2013, 4:29:16 PM
Mansen wrote:
*waves*

I still lurk the forums, but rarely find the time to post smiley: alder. Currently too busy with Planetside 2's Tech Forum (I help the helpless there) and Paradox Interactive's grand strategy forums (Specifically Victoria 2)

*waves back*

ah, PlanetSide 2, I gave it a try, it was ok smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 8:25:45 PM
Is it just me or has the forum become (once again) more silently?

I just want to know your opinion, as I have seen similar things happening on some other forums too.

Do we have answered all the questions and the people went back to their current game? smiley: lol.png" alt="smiley: smiley: lol" title="smiley: lol" />

Discuss!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 26, 2013, 8:08:42 AM
Mansen wrote:
I just don't have the time to browse that many forums on a daily basis - New games, new betas. And I haven't played an Endless game in a while. smiley: redface

0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 11:37:38 PM
I just don't have the time to browse that many forums on a daily basis - New games, new betas. And I haven't played an Endless game in a while. smiley: redface
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 10:48:06 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
I'm glad we could live up to your expectations smiley: wink

And I'm glad this community has not disappointed me yet lol
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 10:15:00 PM
Oh sweet, the guys I expected to post have posted smiley: stickouttongue

I think it's an up and down too, but I'm here a few times a day and find less and less threads to contribute in (okay there is still the "rate song above" thread).

Thanks for your reviews so far, further input welcome smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 10:05:50 PM
I guess it is the natural way of people's behavior on forums.

When I speak from myself; I don't feel the need to read everything on these forums, I just play the game and visit the forum ~once a day - just to spot if there's anything interesting.

I believe my addiction to new info and reading all post has tempered.

And ofcourse I come back to keep the "rate the song above" thread alive.lol

0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 9:51:14 PM
Yeah, it will always come in waves. Whenever there's something new, there's a flood, whenever there hasn't been anything new, there's an ebb tide. smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Feb 25, 2013, 9:13:00 PM
I don't really feel there is that much that requires my input at the moment so I haven't been posting much. Then again I haven't been posting much really since the start. I do think the forum has gotten more quiet.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment