Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Best Website and Forum I've Ever Seen

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Jan 26, 2017, 9:17:52 PM

I develop websites and online databases, not exactly for a living, but definitely in a professional capacity. I also use the internet a lot, like all day, be it for work or personal life. 

With that being said, I do think this the the best website I have ever seen and I have no doubt that it is the best forum I have ever used. I am utterly amazed at how awesome it is in every way! 

I  really want to know who made this (my BuiltWith Technology Profiler Chrome Extension is being code-blocked from snooping around), and if you made this yourself Amplitude, you seriously need to consider diversifying out into offering this to other websites because it is second to none.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 30, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

You totally made me feel better on this monday JackedUp, thanks you a lot for this kind words!

We did made it ourselves from the bottom, it's a very hard work and this kind posts make us feel it's worth it!

Tahnks again!

DarkHerumor

0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 30, 2017, 10:58:30 AM
DarkHerumor wrote:

We did made it ourselves from the bottom, it's a very hard work and this kind posts make us feel it's worth it!

Bravo for this !

I like this a lot (though there's a lot of bugs). I prefer Discourse forums but it's not homebrew.

For an homebrew forum, this one is one of my fav : it would my #1 homebrew if there was more phone and different browser support (and zoom support) :)

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 30, 2017, 11:57:05 AM
Kweel_Nakashyn wrote:

For an homebrew forum, this one is one of my fav : it would my #1 homebrew if there was more phone and different browser support (and zoom support) :)

Soon :)

0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 30, 2017, 4:46:12 PM

The mobile experience improved during the last few weeks / months. I can browse the forum for quite a bit longer until the page "freezes" again.

It still needs some improvement, but I can definitely see the effort put into optimizations.

Keep up the good work ^^

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment