Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Has anybody dared to play AntiChamber yet?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 6:52:57 PM
Well, I have!

It's currently on the Steam-Sales and got my attention there.

And it's really, really twisting your mind. And it's challenging and frustrating and great!

And it already is superior to Portal 1 / Portal 2 (but that's just my opinion).

Well let me know what you think about it, I you haven't heard of it already, google it, look it up at Steam, etc smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 7:13:38 PM
Beat it in an hour or so - was impressed by all the initial puzzles, but the "gun block manipulation" stuff that became dominant towards the end quickly grew boring and annoying.

Portal was/is better, but this one manages to **** with your mind to a much higher degree.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 23, 2013, 7:38:38 PM
Great game, also just got it.

very surreal, very reduced. Really turns the tables on your logic.

It's a bit short tho, which is probably due to the riddles being all right next to each other and not very repeditive, unlike portal where you have to take some walking round the block into account and often puzzles are more or less just slight variations of the level theme. or Myst where you always jump from one place you have no idea what to do and another place you have no idea what to do. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 24, 2013, 1:29:17 PM
Sweet, so I'm not the only one, playing it. lol

I really like the way it twists my mind, but I'm not the best at the puzzles, i'm currenty going for the 2nd "Gun".
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment