Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Stellar Impact

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 4:34:53 AM
This is a game that has seriously caught my attention, but is there anyone even playing the game? And I don't mean, right now while there's a Steam sale - did it have players even before the sale? Because if it was impossible to get into a game before the sale, it'll be impossible to get into one after the sale, so it's not worth the money. But if I know there's at least a small community for the game, I might consider putting my money down for it. But does anyone even know for sure?

Also, didn't Francis from the Amplitude team originally work on the game? Just a fun fact.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 12:09:36 PM
I'll get it today and will report later smiley: stickouttongue

3€ for the entire game + all DLCs --> Has to be mine lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 2, 2013, 4:39:46 PM
Tredecim wrote:
I'll get it today and will report later smiley: stickouttongue

3€ for the entire game + all DLCs --> Has to be mine lol

Like I said, I want to know about the game before the sale. I know it will have players now, but I'm worried that in two weeks it'll be impossible to find a game.

With that said, if there's plenty of players online I might shell out for the game anyway and give it a try. But that would have to wait for tomorrow.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 3, 2013, 9:14:27 PM
Well, there were 1700 online when I tested ut and I liked the gameplay/ the way it's played. Has a great tutorial smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 3, 2013, 9:29:45 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Well, there were 1700 online when I tested ut and I liked the gameplay/ the way it's played. Has a great tutorial smiley: smile

Really? I'll probably pick it up later today, then. See you on the battlefield, perhaps?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 3, 2013, 9:45:17 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
Really? I'll probably pick it up later today, then. See you on the battlefield, perhaps?

later this week maybe, I'm so tired, even my grammar has left me. (Long night with friends)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 4:45:55 AM
At the last minute, I'm starting to think it might not be the best idea for me to pay for this. Still not sure. I'm not a huge MOBA fan, and I still have concerns over the number of players.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 5:49:56 AM
You can check the community hub for it, but you'll probably find more games in the Star battle custom map on starcraft 2 smiley: stickouttongue

Servers crashed last/this weekend :P so people thought it would have been dead then... lotta people buying it by the looks of it. Paying for a moba game though, hasn't been done since demigod :P
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 9:22:10 AM
Meh, 75% off, 3€ and I'm fine with that - will play later today after finishing my work.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 11:10:31 PM
It was the cost of an ice cream cone and a half, so not a huge investment, but considering the frequency of Steam sales, I felt like trying not to clutter up my already-full list of games I need to get around to playing.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 4, 2013, 11:12:02 PM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
It was the cost of an ice cream cone and a half, so not a huge investment, but considering the frequency of Steam sales, I felt like trying not to clutter up my already-full list of games I need to get around to playing.

Well said ( I still choose carefully) - I think that tomorrow is a good time to start playing properly, today there was almost nobody online.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 12:33:44 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Well said ( I still choose carefully) - I think that tomorrow is a good time to start playing properly, today there was almost nobody online.

That's kind of a shame. I really liked the idea of it, hopefully there might be some sort of Stellar Impact 2 - hopefully one with a proper singleplayer.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 5:59:39 AM
Well a huge amount of people were buying it according to the community hub on Steam... I've been having a blast on Star Conflict though, so you can play that until :P (and this remember ;P)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 5, 2013, 7:16:11 AM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
That's kind of a shame. I really liked the idea of it, hopefully there might be some sort of Stellar Impact 2 - hopefully one with a proper singleplayer.

Honestly, I watched the trailer, bought the game, downloaded, installed and THEN I realized it's online, not offline lol

Proper Offline? I'm waiting for Roberts Space Induestries to make this wish come true. (We have a thread somewhere in off topic)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 13, 2013, 1:30:08 PM
This is the only game that has seriously caught my attention and I am crazy for this.In the start its trailer really impressed me.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 13, 2013, 1:32:14 PM
alexbritt wrote:
This is the only game that has seriously caught my attention and I am crazy for this.In the start its trailer really impressed me.

It's a nice game, indeed smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment