Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

We need a forum search function

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 7, 2017, 7:08:57 AM

I've seen multiple question threads state the same thing: that they couldn't find the search engine to use to find answers. People who want to find things in the forums have no way of searching for them, so there are often threads on multiple boards talking about the same thing, with each poster saying they "don't know if it's been mentioned/brought up yet".

I just know this has been talked about before. I'd link the full list of threads talking about this, but I can't seem to find the search function to get to them.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 8, 2017, 9:54:23 PM

If you look to the dark black box in the middle of the top of the screen you can see greyed letters: "Search games, ideas, posts". I have to admit, it's not really good visible and should be improved. If you click this box, don't expect to immediately write what you look for.

A new box appears and you have to click on text: "Are you looking for something?"

Now you can type in the key words you are looking for. If you want to search in Endless Space 2 forum only (i.e.) you have to deactivate the marks (to the left) relating to the other Amplitudes games (like Endless Dungeon, Endless Space, Endless Legend). Hope it helps.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment