Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

a gift from ENFER

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 10, 2017, 9:15:39 PM

I already got four and am currently trying to unlock the rest. Also, I think ENFER is hiding something, his answers to this question "Are you building a research facility to observe human behaviour?" seem strange...

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 11, 2017, 12:53:02 AM

Hi, i did get a reward too, a wallpaper of the pic of Endless Space 2 with the Ship, should i keep talking with him ?

Seems like he don't want to speak with me anymore, i don't know what i should do about it

Maybe with an another account :/

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 11, 2017, 3:32:57 AM
LordDarkon wrote:

I already got four and am currently trying to unlock the rest. Also, I think ENFER is hiding something, his answers to this question "Are you building a research facility to observe human behaviour?" seem strange...

it seems he knows some secrets just type in dust or amoeba  a few times he says something interesting in relations to the endless although i dont know if he is serious or joking.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 16, 2017, 4:12:45 PM

I found this video on Youtube; apparently, there's something else people are getting from ENFER, but I can't figure out what else to do. I've answered all of its questions and gotten some pictures, but I'm more concerned about those clusters around it that are locking down. Are we supposed to be doing that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPcRm8eOmk

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 16, 2017, 8:11:07 PM
AngelicStorm wrote:

I found this video on Youtube; apparently, there's something else people are getting from ENFER, but I can't figure out what else to do. I've answered all of its questions and gotten some pictures, but I'm more concerned about those clusters around it that are locking down. Are we supposed to be doing that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b

i asked (him,her,it?) about it he just said "that would be telling"

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment