Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Oblivion (2013 film)

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Apr 28, 2013, 8:50:03 PM
Well, I saw it last nigt and: I liked it smiley: biggrin

It's true, the trailer shows a bit too much of the story, but all in all if was a nice movie and I liked the twisted ending smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 12:58:57 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Well, I saw it last nigt and: I liked it smiley: biggrin

It's true, the trailer shows a bit too much of the story, but all in all if was a nice movie and I liked the twisted ending smiley: biggrin

Meh, it's receiving too much praise! haha, I guess I better go watch it myself.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 1:46:44 AM
Only 5 movies on my radar this year.

Iron Man 3

Thor 2

Hobbit 2

Elysium

Fast and Furious 6

The rest get netflix'd
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 29, 2013, 1:48:31 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Only 5 movies on my radar this year.

Iron Man 3

Thor 2

Hobbit 2

Elysium

Fast and Furious 6

The rest get netflix'd

Good plan, but I don't have netflix over here smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 9:43:06 PM
HumanSpacer wrote:
Oh. Yeah, there's a plot-twist in the movie, which is the thing that I liked the most in it. There's also some similarity with the game "Portal", you know the drones and...ugh...the artificial intelligence. (If you have watched the movie, you know what I'm talking about)

Not yet, but will after my Exams are done smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 14, 2013, 9:35:11 PM
It was a good game, although I feel it has become quite dated now.

Oh you mean the movie. smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 12:49:03 AM
i dont like tom cruise but its sci-fi so its an onduty

and the movie name is one of the elder scrolls titles which has nothing to do with that movie at all but for me reason enough to watch it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 1:34:26 AM
Sovereign wrote:
i dont like tom cruise but its sci-fi so its an onduty

and the movie name is one of the elder scrolls titles which has nothing to do with that movie at all but for me reason enough to watch it.

Actually, the word "oblivion" have some sense with the movie's story. It is simply because the protagonist (Tom Cruise) don't remember anything. And this isn't an spoiler because it is mentioned in the very beginning of the movie.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 4:22:28 AM
HumanSpacer wrote:
Actually, the word "oblivion" have some sense with the movie's story. It is simply because the protagonist (Tom Cruise) don't remember anything. And this isn't an spoiler because it is mentioned in the very beginning of the movie.

It's mentioned in the trailers smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 8:21:19 AM
I know that! but i wanted to point it out that i love this Word and i wouldnt watch it maybe if the name of the movie would be another...like...eh...MEMORY?^^

tom cruise likes the topic of memory..."Minority Report" got also this topic and was also Sci-fi^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 2:43:35 PM
Good movie, enjoyed it. you ofcourse already suspect the "plot-twist" (which was not extremely well handled) but overall a very good movie with a interesting and innovating story.

recommend it, even if you're not really into sci-fi that much.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 3:45:35 PM
adder wrote:
Good movie, enjoyed it. you ofcourse already suspect the "plot-twist" (which was not extremely well handled) but overall a very good movie with a interesting and innovating story.

recommend it, even if you're not really into sci-fi that much.

Indeed, the story is new and fresh. Also, what do you mean with "plot-twist"?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 5:52:46 PM
HumanSpacer wrote:
Indeed, the story is new and fresh. Also, what do you mean with "plot-twist"?

That there is something going to happen and "change" the plot smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 15, 2013, 7:08:53 PM
Tredecim wrote:
That there is something going to happen and "change" the plot smiley: smile

Oh. Yeah, there's a plot-twist in the movie, which is the thing that I liked the most in it. There's also some similarity with the game "Portal", you know the drones and...ugh...the artificial intelligence. (If you have watched the movie, you know what I'm talking about)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 14, 2013, 9:10:03 PM
First of all, this thread is about the the movie "Oblivion", not about the game (The Elder Scrolls).

Well, I just watched Oblivion in the cinema yesterday, and I found it a very good movie. If you have watched it, what do you think about it? This thread is to discuss about the movie (or film, whaterever)

WARNING: This thread may contain spoilers about the movie. If you have not watched the movie yet and don't want spoilers, it is recomended for you to stay the hell away of this thread!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 3:19:20 PM
I was trying to speak spoiler-free, because I know how hard it sucks to know details/things before you go watch the movie.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Apr 16, 2013, 4:44:39 PM
adder wrote:
I was trying to speak spoiler-free, because I know how hard it sucks to know details/things before you go watch the movie.

No worries, I'll forget them, I have to keep other stuff in mind atm (exams) smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment