Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Anyone else felt a connection to alien races?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 20, 2017, 9:00:36 PM

I get that a lot every time I play drifirent games RPG 4x and single player that stuff first time I see them I just feel a connection quarins from mass effect AI from reds vs blue now the vodyani 

I don't know why feels like my imangintion keeps expanding

That you just wish or dream you be one off them

That you just wanna leave what we human cal existans

there isnt' even any fanart or fanfictions about the vodyani al is just in a game...

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 2:40:54 AM

I quite like the Lumeris. If it weren't for their ugly as hell trawler ships, I'd be playing them 90% of the time. To make up for it, I play UE and if I come across Lumeris in a game I always go for an alliance. I mean, have you seen those thighs!? -swoon-

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 17, 2017, 7:12:47 AM

I dunno, is it actually THAT allien, but... i just really inloved with Vaulters.

They are badass and nerdy both at the same time, their female characters looks really nice. And: as russian, i just love that scandinavian/slavic background. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 21, 2017, 5:30:40 PM

I'm more connected with the Sophons. Focused, curious and not interested in anything that could give him new things. Since ES, I prefered this race, and got linked with them.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 13, 2017, 4:10:29 PM

I am in heart and mind a Sophon. If I could choose I would gladly leave this planet and become one of them. So, yeah... I have some connection with them...

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 26, 2017, 2:35:31 PM

This is gonna make me sound like a psychopath, but ES1's Craver's struck a chord with me. Not sure why or how, but something about consuming the galaxy as they go is just so wonderfully brutal!

Also the Riftborn are dope, but also dopey, so that started good, but turned out disappointing.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment