Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Steam coupons] Steam Trading Cards Beta invites & coupon For Shogun 2: TW

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 2:53:29 PM
Hi folks,

I have 2 coupons for Steam Trading Cards Beta and one (maybe two) 75% discount coupons for Shogun 2: Total War.

They will expire soon, so if anyone wants, just post here.

RULES: I will NOT give to the first 4 posters. i will get back at the forums at noon and will look into the profiles, and consider active community participants and general niceness to others in the forums. I do not claim that my decision will be unbiased or fair at all. I just want to give back to active community participants, as opposed to zero-day forum denizens.

Everyone was a n00b some day, including me. Hope you understand and keep the forum talks nice.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 3:58:35 PM
If you explore the forums, almost everyone is nice so I honestly wish you good luck finding the nicest smiley: smile, and many people are very active (and I think there is a 'weeks most active user in the Games2Gether tab. I hope that helps.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 4:09:55 PM
just posting to get the count up. So that someone else can claim the discounts.

I will NOT give to the first 4 posters.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 4:17:38 PM
I gave my two away yesterday. Then the people who I gave them two bought the game and then got two each themselves lol
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 19, 2013, 10:15:39 AM
Made this account just then to post here. Just want to be honest about that. Anyways, this looks like a nice community. I have seen 6 kind souls in this very thread.

Wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. It's a very nice thing you're doing here, most people are selling them for currency and such. I just want to say thank you. You are a rare thing in this world.

Once again, I just want to let you know that I made this account literally for the sake of posting here. Only give it to me if no other fish are biting. If you get 2 other users wanting it, then by all means, you have my permission to gift it to them rather then me.

Thank you,

gravyx.

EDIT- Forgot to leave my Username and such. I was going to wait for someone to prompt for me to give it, but I'll save you the work and post it right here :P

USERNAME- Ownt_
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment