Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Iv been on for around 5 hrs straight on this fourm

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jun 28, 2013, 10:04:49 AM
i will be the 40th person to get this achievement i swear ill stay on as logn as it takes me!! im not even really sure what i have to do jsut post? and stuff?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 28, 2013, 10:10:01 AM
I'm guessing you wish the activity achievement?

If you just regularly check the forum you'll get it; No need to say online non-stop as it doesn't help all that much really.

(6 posts a day should suffice)
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 29, 2013, 9:59:12 AM
Just keep active in multiple sections of the forum, post posts, rate threads, etc and *bing* you'll have your 100% smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 8:59:06 PM
Yikes, that's dedication since the forum keeps signing you out.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 9:36:26 PM
Nasarog wrote:
Yikes, that's dedication since the forum keeps signing you out.

With the "reply to a post when logged out, check the box, sign in again"-trick it doesn't.

And overdrive achievements are got by getting more points per day on average than anyone else for a few days in a row.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 10:42:33 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
With the "reply to a post when logged out, check the box, sign in again"-trick it doesn't.

And overdrive achievements are got by getting more points per day on average than anyone else for a few days in a row.

... except if you visit the G2G part of the site. I can't remember the last time I've stayed logged on when I come visit. lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 10:48:24 PM

Orly?

now I feel really nerdy smiley: biggrin

I think I got mine when I repeadidly checked the forums just before the Disharmony release.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 11, 2013, 11:36:46 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:

I'll pass.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment