Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

SM Civ 5

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 2:44:04 PM
Yup, it happened. With the new comp, I finally got to play it. Yea, I'm 45 hours in for the past 2 weeks. Not an addict, I swear!

I am playing Gods and Kings. I will get Brave New World in the Steam Winter sale. How much have you played? What are your favorite civs?

I like the Iroquois, and the Polynesians so far.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 3:36:27 PM
I love me a bit of Civ 5 now and then. I think I'm on 60 or so hours, so its nothing compared to some of my other games that I play. I can rack up a hundred hours of X3 or Gears of War 2 in a week lol

Then again I am on holiday and have a lot of time to kill in between the odd days my part time job wants me to work.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 6:15:26 PM
In civ overall I have up to 300 hours.

But I have to say playing as England on an islands map is downright op!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 18, 2013, 6:33:05 PM
I want to like Civ 5, but I just can't get into it like I used to with Civ 4. I've grown too accustomed to Grand Strategy games these days.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 19, 2013, 1:55:17 AM
440 hours civ 5 (too stingy to buy the expansions) 550 Shogun 2 (addict, waiting for winter sale for Rome 2) 11 Wargame (eh, it's alright, but I can't get into it)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 19, 2013, 10:11:39 AM
Around 250 hours of Civ V (many, many more in Civ IV and III).

It wasn't so great in vanilla but expansions gave it a lot of depth.

Favorite civs? Russians, French, Koreans (OP), maybe Swedish.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 19, 2013, 12:08:34 PM
I bought them on a Steam sale. I am waiting to pick up BNW on a sale as well.

Anyways, Carthage. Dido!!!! I hate you. I always try to knock her out first.

I've had some genuine laughs at the world leader messages after I wipe them out.

My favorite so far : You have wiped me out, and I am glad you killed all my useless and pathetic warriors (paraphrasing ofcourse), they have failed me for the last time.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 22, 2013, 5:00:19 PM
Nasarog wrote:

My favorite so far : You have wiped me out, and I am glad you killed all my useless and pathetic warriors (paraphrasing ofcourse), they have failed me for the last time.

That's Monty smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment