Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game Idea

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 27, 2013, 11:37:28 AM
I didn't know where to put this, but I think that a great Idea for a game would be one where you are a governor put in charge of a planet and its an adventure game where you have to manage a city and clear out monsters or other enemies around your city to expand it. It could be part of the endless series, like a colonized planet of one of the endless space races.

What do you guys think?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 27, 2013, 2:46:36 PM
Sharidann wrote:
I think he was considering an Endless Sim City. smiley: smile

Yeah, my first thought too. smiley: biggrin

But not a bad idea after all.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 27, 2013, 8:42:02 PM
Like this?

No, its more of you have to go out on your own, maybe with a few men, kill a few enemies, find some treasure, take it back to a building in your city, get money for it, go to the government building, pick what you want to build from a list specific for each area, and it'll be there the next day. And to gain new areas for your city, you have to defeat the leader of that area and defeat all other enemies as well. Once you have that area, you have to chose whether or not you want it to be a developed area or a natural area. Each comes with its own benefits. Developed means more buildings to construct, which means a greater diversity in jobs and a larger population, however, that also means a lower amount of exploitable resources and lower agricultural output; vise verse for natural. Also, there will be quests that will be presented to you throughout the story, some may depend on whether or not you chose an area to be developed or not. Also, you will have advisors (nature, public works, resources, etc.) to direct you in what to do.

The closest game I can think of is little kings story.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 4, 2013, 8:56:17 PM
Doesn't sound dis-similar from a lot of older sim and tycoon games.

Nothing is exactly what you're looking for though smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment