Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Small Show of Appreciation

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 9:52:02 PM
Mansen wrote:
Your levels come from Experience Points - These come from badges. There are generic ones similar to ES forum achievements. "X year old account" "Owns x Games" and so on.

Each game with cards feature, will unlock four random cards as you play it (I believe around 3-4 hours in total) - After which you'll need to trade with others for the full set (anywhere from 6-8 cards per set it seems), or be lucky and receive a random "booster pack" (only a chance of happening for games where you've unlocked your four card total)

Oh well, so I basically finished Skyrim with all it's Addons and need to play even more for the Cards... lol (got a few hunfred hours on it)

But thanks for the Explaination smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 22, 2013, 10:14:28 AM
I will have to add you when I am somewhere that steam will work properly.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 20, 2013, 8:53:32 AM
DarkMeph wrote:
I found a been a member for steam for 6 years and I am level 5 and I have two friends on steam.

DarkMeph

Let's make that three, add me smiley: stickouttongue (same name as here)

Crafted your badges yet?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 19, 2013, 6:52:55 PM
I found a been a member for steam for 6 years and I am level 5 and I have two friends on steam.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 31, 2013, 7:15:36 PM
Nasarog wrote:
How do you craft/re-craft badges?

The directions Strigon gave will work, but I just hover over my username at the top bar and choose 'Badges.' If there's a badge you have the complete set for, there'll be a big blue button to let you craft it.

Even if you don't have a full set, you can use that same path to see what cards you're missing. You follow the same directions for recrafting badges.

FinalStrigon wrote:
There might be separate crafting, for foil cards, but I've never collected a complete foil set, so I don't know for sure.

There is a separate foil badge for each game. It can't be recrafted, and only gives 100 EXP for some bloody reason.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 31, 2013, 6:51:32 PM
You can craft badges by (and this may be a long route, but it's the one I used):

1. View a card you have a complete set for, click "View Badge Progress"

2. Click "Craft badge" which should be near the top of the card display on the badge progress screen

As for re-crafting...Just keep recollecting all the cards. But once you hit the top level, you're done. I can't craft anything else for Endless Space, for example. There might be separate crafting, for foil cards, but I've never collected a complete foil set, so I don't know for sure.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 31, 2013, 12:48:51 AM
FinalStrigon wrote:
I have the Raia badge too! Endless Space is pretty much the only game I cared enough about to get the cards for...The rest I just collected them, to sell them, to buy the rest of the ES cards.

Though, I think I might start collecting Strike Suit Zero/Infinite now...Hmm...

I crafted the badges for most of my games, but Portal 2 is the only other badge I recrafted more than once (it's at level 2).

Although with the A Virus Named TOM cards coming out soon, I don't know if Endless Space will maintain its spot on my profile smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 31, 2013, 12:46:19 AM
I have the Raia badge too! Endless Space is pretty much the only game I cared enough about to get the cards for...The rest I just collected them, to sell them, to buy the rest of the ES cards.

Though, I think I might start collecting Strike Suit Zero/Infinite now...Hmm...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 30, 2013, 12:28:03 AM
Fenrakk101 wrote:
It's actually half the full set you get, rounding up. Don't Starve has a set of 5 cards, and you can get 3 of them. Sins of a Solar Empire has a set of 15 cards, and you can get 8.

The time it takes varies, but generally you get them before three hours pass.

Each games gives you 1EXP. Each year you've been on steam gives you 50EXP. Each badge gives you 100EXP. You can recraft a badge to level it up if you get another set, up to 5 times, for 100EXP each time. It takes 100 EXP to level up until you're level 10, where it takes 200 EXP to reach level 11 and continues as so until level 20, where it takes 300 EXP to reach level 21, and it goes on like that.

Ahh, I understand it now much much better, thank you smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 29, 2013, 5:26:32 PM
Mansen wrote:
Each game with cards feature, will unlock four random cards as you play it (I believe around 3-4 hours in total)

It's actually half the full set you get, rounding up. Don't Starve has a set of 5 cards, and you can get 3 of them. Sins of a Solar Empire has a set of 15 cards, and you can get 8.

The time it takes varies, but generally you get them before three hours pass.

Each game you own gives you 1EXP. Each year you've been on steam gives you 50EXP. Each badge gives you 100EXP. You can recraft a badge to level it up if you get another set, up to 5 times, for 100EXP each time. It takes 100 EXP to level up until you're level 10, where it takes 200 EXP to reach level 11 and continues as so until level 20, where it takes 300 EXP to reach level 21, and it goes on like that.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 9:23:13 PM
Tredecim wrote:
It seems like I'm lvl 6 - and still have no ducking clue how and why lol

I don't have any badges from any of my games because I still fail to understand how to get these random cards which might be the right ones to complete the badge...

Your levels come from Experience Points - These come from badges. There are generic ones similar to ES forum achievements. "X year old account" "Owns x Games" and so on.

Each game with cards feature, will unlock four random cards as you play it (I believe around 3-4 hours in total) - After which you'll need to trade with others for the full set (anywhere from 6-8 cards per set it seems), or be lucky and receive a random "booster pack" (only a chance of happening for games where you've unlocked your four card total)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 9:07:31 PM
It seems like I'm lvl 6 - and still have no ducking clue how and why lol

I don't have any badges from any of my games because I still fail to understand how to get these random cards which might be the right ones to complete the badge...
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 7:04:57 PM
I have a friend who is level 11, but then again, I only have 3 steam friends. I'm not a big MP person.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 6:44:01 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I think I'm level 2 on steam. I noticed that this morning. I'm a noob.

Level 21 here, mostly thanks to this one badge XD
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 6:15:06 PM
I think I'm level 2 on steam. I noticed that this morning. I'm a noob.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 28, 2013, 5:09:37 PM
Mansen wrote:
Jesus - you crafted it five times? Gotta hoard them all, haha. lol

Yup, my wallet is still pretty upset with me. I just wish I had contributed more than like 50 pence to the devs though smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment