Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

guriSTAS carved haloween pumpkin

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Oct 29, 2013, 4:51:13 PM
Hey guys! This post was mainly for my corp mates (since I can't figure out the forums, I'm gonna post on Amp's wicked site!)

Earlier I got given a pumpkin and asked to carve into it a picture for the haloween buffet at work.

Now this is just the first 2 hours of work, hopefully by thursday I have a finished product.

Unfortunately all I have is my phone to take the pictures so they look a little meh, but still gotta do the outside part and then push on to all the details xD Let me know what you guys think..

UPDATE: Second Day, had 2 good hours to carve deep into the outlines and clean some of the pumpkin up. Painted the skulls and set up the inside for the candles. Here are some photos of the results,

There are some other pumpkins there from some of my colleagues xD They both have their merits xD
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 30, 2013, 8:05:08 PM
Made my first batch of pumpkin soup today - Just carving the damn things into food is bothersome enough. I don't even get how people have the patience to carve patterns into them :P
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 31, 2013, 2:24:15 PM
Haha thanks xD Didn't manage to get any photos on the buffet, we ened up putting a small pot of boiling water inside and dropping dry ice into it for the reaction.

That mixed with the modest amount of light made it look pretty cool..

Pumpkins are pretty easy to make into a soup, but I guess talking from a chef's point of view doesn't count for much xD I make alot of things into edible delights.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 31, 2013, 3:27:27 PM
just wondering if any one knows why they sometime called Jack O Lantern?

DarkMeph
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment