Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Games2Gether How to unlock more Avatars and Titles

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 4:29:15 AM

I notice that there are a number of Avatars and titles on my profile that say locked and i was just curious how you would go about unlocking these? They dont exactly give you a hint when you hover over them saying you need to own all the games made by the studio to get the "Collector" title (just a guess what you might need to do). 

Avatars is the same deal I own endless space 1 and 2. I see some from the first game i dont have yet and i notice some avatars i dont recognise that i assume are from different games by the studio that i have unlocked.

Thanks.

-Tyco

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 5:31:32 AM

Okay, so how you unlock more Avatars and Titles is quite simple. For Endless Legend and Endless Space 2, it's all about owning more DLC expansion packs. For others, it requires a bit more work. Let's say you want to unlock avatar from Endless Space 1 and title from Dungeon of the Endless. 

Instead of just hovering over the title like you've said, click on it.

After clicking on it, it should bring you to this page

Alright, so each of those achievements is an unlockable achievement from Steam (to find them just open Steam, and it should say achievements lol)

For the ES1 ones, most of them can be unlocked in a simple one or two games, read the description of the achievement on Steam, it'll tell you exactly how to do it (i.e explore 100% of the galaxy in turns), load up the game, complete the achievement, log out, connect your Steam account to G2G again, and VOILA ! You've successfully unlocked the achievement.  

Completing the achievements will automatically complete the shapeshifter and collector achievements for you. The others are really about adding to the games, and their simple descriptions like, "received 10 votes on a thread" aren't easy, but it's as simple as writing a good thread and hoping people upvote it. 

If you have any more questions or need more clarification (as I was kinda vague in this) just ask lol

Hopefully, this helps ! 

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 6:13:57 AM

So far this seems to make sense to me. I appreciate the screen shots and the step by step instructions. I hope that others that may have this question will find this info. Its a little late here but i'll check this out when i have a chance. 

Thanks.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 8, 2018, 7:37:18 AM

Dope, glad I could help 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment