Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The poll to kill all polls : meanness level!

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 2:13:30 PM
Sharidann wrote:
Aldebranch for president....

Let's vote for him as Boss of ... The Pink House

... The color is a punishment and as such shouldn't be used to emphasise my glory smiley: smile

As can be seen its been tried and he was punished...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 2:07:13 PM
Aldebranch for president....

Let's vote for him as Boss of ... The Pink House

Alderbranch wrote:
As might have been noted my favorite type of punishment has been carried out. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 11:26:55 AM
Dodge the kegs man! smiley: smile

Justice wrote:
Where is the "like" option on this forum...

As for heresy... Surely a God's High Priest can tease him a bit? Yes?...

*Runs away*
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 11:26:20 AM
I thought his preferred method of punishment was to drown them in beer! ><

Boygor wrote:
This thread is very close to heresy. Alderbranch (praise his name) will smite those who profane Him.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 11:21:05 AM
znork wrote:
i try to buy alder beer all the timesmiley: stickouttongue

Where is the "like" option on this forum...

As for heresy... Surely a God's High Priest can tease him a bit? Yes?...

*Runs away*
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 11:21:03 AM
This thread is very close to heresy. Alderbranch (praise his name) will smite those who profane Him.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 10:50:50 AM
Sharidann wrote:
I stand corrected! ><

You are SO mean for pointin it out tho. smiley: stickouttongue

You dont mean that! smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 10:44:37 AM
I stand corrected! ><

You are SO mean for pointin it out tho. smiley: stickouttongue

Alderbranch wrote:
I can only say that me not liking beer is a false statement. The fact is that I am allergic to beer which is an entirely different matter... Although it makes me the perfect BSO in a pub.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 9:02:52 AM
Sharidann wrote:
We opened a discussion thread, let's start a poll about our heroes!

I can only say that me not liking beer is a false statement. The fact is that I am allergic to beer which is an entirely different matter... Although it makes me the perfect BSO in a pub.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 8:46:13 AM
That is indeed true, I am afraid. Alder was rather hungry at the time and Znork was complaining about his underwear not being soft enough. Though first they drained the rabbit of its blood and drank it together.

You see Znork's awesome helmet? Originally that helmet had rabbit teeth rather than horns.- Until someone pointed out that that looked ridiculous (I shall not point at Alder). I still believe he hides that beloved helmet under his bed and that he takes it out at nights to sing to it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 8:39:28 AM
Such a sad story, makes me want to cry...

Is it true that Alder ate the rabbit and that znork still wears its skin ?

I am ready to give a hug, as soon as I have unloaded my 2 rabbits and my 6pack of Ringnes smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 20, 2012, 8:31:50 AM
They are mean. There is no question about it at all. They sneak around in the shadows, gathering information, and then jump from shadow to shadow until they are in a position of power from whence they can manipulate and control the world. Anyone who opposes them will fall - and that is without taking into account the fact that Alder is a god and that Znork is a raving Viking!

However, all this meanness stems from a sad incidence in their childhood. You see, Znork and Alder used to hang out when they were small. They would build castles, play with rabbits and collect flowers, which they then would hand over to the women they now live with while reciting poems for them. They were cute, nice and innocent. That is, until Znork accidentally squashed one of the rabbits they used to play with by sitting on it. That was when they discovered blood... and the pleasure it can bring us...

Therefore I am sure that all they need is a nice hug for them to be nice once more. Whoever volunteers to hug them should bring along a rabbit though, just in case Znork and Alder feel like crushing something, it might give you a second or two in which to run away :-)
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment