11 years ago
Nov 12, 2013, 11:40:45 PM
Hehe, yes, they built in an achievement for starting up the game a 2nd time lol
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 5:34:27 PM
adder wrote:
The biggest flaw in this statement is expecting that znork will make a serious post. smiley: stickouttongue

adderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, at least let me hope! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 5:10:54 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Too bad znork hasn't shown up and told us his opinion on this game - maybe'll ask him directly.
The biggest flaw in this statement is expecting that znork will make a serious post. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 8, 2013, 12:41:22 AM
Too bad znork hasn't shown up and told us his opinion on this game - maybe'll ask him directly.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 4:59:52 PM
They've also re-released some of the books on Android and iPad I believe - I remember playing the Firetop Mountain book on my iPod a few years back smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
Oh yes, me too!

That one was schwweeet!

There is a Tablet Equivalent called "Sorcery!" btw, not too bad. smiley: smile

Mansen wrote:
Really? They used to be quite popular. Especially the "Fighting Fantasy" series - I fondly remember the Warlock from Firetop Mountain book. lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 7, 2013, 11:27:17 AM
Mansen wrote:
Really? They used to be quite popular. Especially the "Fighting Fantasy" series - I fondly remember the Warlock from Firetop Mountain book. lol

Did one of the Author help crease Dungeon & Dragons game system. I remember the books of that series I cannot remember the title of the top of my head but it was a bit like MadMax where you drove a car.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 1, 2013, 3:05:49 PM
Has anybody of you played this gem?

I think it's brilliant. smiley: smile

What's your opinion?

(and please, dont spoiler anything for those who want to play it later)

0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 2:26:16 PM
If you want a nostalgia overload, mansen, these Choose your Adventure stories are, unfortunately, becoming quite popular on Youtube :P
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 9:25:33 AM
Mansen wrote:

Nope never heard of it. But as long as it is well narrated almost every book and game will be given a try by me smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 9:17:10 AM
Tredecim wrote:
(I never heard of those "choose your own adventure" books)

0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 9:04:14 AM
Mansen wrote:
Oh please - It is about as deep as a dinner plate. I see people praising it for its interactive and unique storytelling, but it's just a random mess of plot devices to try and seem witty.

It doesn't even have the most basic qualities of "Choose Your Own Adventure" books (Which I used to love as a kid before I evolved into DnD and such). 2deep4me? 2shallow4me. smiley: sleep

I like the way you think smiley: biggrin

But you are right, the storytelling is well made.

(I never heard of those "choose your own adventure" books)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 2, 2013, 12:01:58 PM
Oh please - It is about as deep as a dinner plate. I see people praising it for its interactive and unique storytelling, but it's just a random mess of plot devices to try and seem witty.

It doesn't even have the most basic qualities of "Choose Your Own Adventure" books (Which I used to love as a kid before I evolved into DnD and such). 2deep4me? 2shallow4me. smiley: sleep
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 1, 2013, 11:21:47 PM
Mansen wrote:
It was ... meh.

was it "2deep4you" ? lol

Or is it simply not your "genre" ?
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 1, 2013, 4:06:00 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
I watched a youtuber play it, and determined that I don't need to play it, since its basically about what I dream. smiley: stickouttongue

Poor you lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 1, 2013, 3:59:55 PM
I watched a youtuber play it, and determined that I don't need to play it, since its basically about what I dream. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment