Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

is there any way to post my game on G2G?

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 30, 2018, 1:00:24 AM

so i'm looking to make a game, though not necessarily a video game (although I do want that to be a possibility in the future) but i can not find any way to post it so to me it kinda seems like it's a amplitude only thing although it says it's a game co-creation platform.

so is thare a way to post my games on here already or would i have to contact saga or whoever owns g2g

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 30, 2018, 6:37:05 AM

You should Private Message one of the DEVs, like Frogsquadron, and ask. During one of their surveys they asked for companies that, we, the players would think as good fits for the G2G platform, as it is intended to be a co-creation platform. However, as to the reason why there are no other games, I think it has to do with the fact that G2G is technically still in beta, and it's probably difficult to reach out to other companies and get them to use this (+ it would probably be a logistical nightmare). 

Also, the co-creation part of G2G is for the players to co-create with the developers. 

For now, I would say creating a thread in the Off topic, Creation, or General (though that's generally reserved for Amplitude/Endless related topics) in regards to your game idea. 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment