Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Merry 4Xmas to all of you!

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 10:59:41 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Well since I'm not Christian it means Merry Christmas from me.

QFT

smiley: science
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 25, 2013, 2:35:30 PM
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to all of you! smiley: biggrin

Neare, if I may; although there are certainly plenty of people who choose to use festivities as a wedge, modern day Christmas has as much to do with Natali Invictus, Yule, movable feast days, Jarillo and a whole other buncha things as it is a purely Christian holiday. And when someone who - may themselves be or not be - Christian wishes me a good day, well, I find the best response is to wish them well in return, you know? I think there are far too many people being offended these days and knee-jerk engaging in what quickly becomes a shoutfest, whether that is or is not intended. And personally, I'll gladly speak for myself if I find the enjoyment of my day threatened by people on the internet with opinions - no need to do it for me. smiley: wink

May good fortunes swing the way of even the spambots, and may said spammers find themselves politely (but firmly) cured of the urge to spam. Continue to use excessive force on 'em, Nosferatiel; it's the only way to be sure! lol
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 24, 2013, 10:12:36 PM
Well, merry christmas and just let me continue to use my festive banhammer on spambots. They promise you everything just to leave you all alone, penniless and crying... So my excessive use of force on them is totally justified. smiley: twisted
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 24, 2013, 9:30:07 PM
Vicarious wrote:
Have nice holidays! Still love this community, while local spammers keep being useful. I put my new and cheap ugg boots on and started to watch "The Hobbits: tireless Peter Jackson wants the story to continue". The elves are speaking Chinese, but that's ok. Only 2$.

lol I don't really click on spammer links. Way to many "Christmas Presents" hidden in 'em smiley: wink *runs antivirus scan*
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 24, 2013, 8:11:29 PM
Have nice holidays! Still love this community, while local spammers keep being useful. I put my new and cheap ugg boots on and started to watch "The Hobbits: tireless Peter Jackson wants the story to continue". The elves are speaking Chinese, but that's ok. Only 2$.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 7:53:07 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:

Not a Christian either but wish you all the best for the new year smiley: biggrin Happy holidays !
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 7:30:14 PM
Happy another one of Zeus's children day!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 24, 2012, 1:33:09 PM
Have a nice holiday! Love this community, even spammers here are useful. I bought yesterday new ePhone8 with 99% discount, still can't turn it on, but it's ok. Only 2$.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 1:57:50 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:

smiley: twistedsmiley: twisted
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 1:55:46 AM
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 25, 2012, 12:29:47 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to fans, players and the fantastic team at Amplitude.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 24, 2012, 2:37:04 PM
LOL I can't believe anyone actually clicks on those links. But Merry Chrimbo to you too.

Now how long will it be before someone is offended by the title? smiley: sarcastic
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment