Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A Helping Hand

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
May 21, 2018, 6:37:42 PM

Good Day,

I wonder if I could support Amplitude Studios in any way that is work, not money.  

Who?

I am an aged Game Designer from Austria, who cares for his sick mother, what is why I can't leave my hometown.

I have released a game on Steam and worked for several others. Currently, I am designing a city-builder 

based on procedural content in Unity. Thus I know something about C# coding, 3D art (using Blender), 

story writing (wrote some Sci-Fi and fantasy novels as a hobby), game design, level design, oh well, anything.

I am used to building whole games on my own, so ... I am an autodidact though and have no degrees of any kind.

What?

I'd do anything, that helps. For example, I could redact or correct the German translations of your games - 

I was part of the translation team of Baldurs Gate: Enhanced. I could probably do some in-depth beta-testing. I'd clean your

studio floors or brew coffee if it weren't that far away. 

Why?

The games I am able to build on my own are fairly small and remain unrecognized, yet I am proud of them.

But I would just love to participate in something bigger, a "glorious" project that is not driven by the demand for profit, 

but by the demand for gameplay and design excellence. Amplitude in my eyes is grown in this spirit. To be a (very small)

part of one of your games would easily break my nerd-heart.

Ah, and I wouldn't want anything for it. You don't have to mention my name in the credits or something. 

Oh well, now I managed to make a complete fool of me ...

Have a nice day!  

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jul 31, 2018, 3:40:05 PM

ThonkTank wrote:

What's the name of your game?

Hey, I'd have a queasy conscience about advertising a game of another developer here. It was an adventure and got ~70% ratings from users and critics alike. Which is okay, I guess, for a zero budget project.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment